Assassin's Creed Unity

"I'm not bringing the kids back for this universe either because not too long ago it was the 15th anniversary of my second favorite video game series: Assassin's Creed" said Luke.

"So I take it we're gonna see a universe based off it?" asked Izuku.

"Correct. The series pretty much lost its way after Syndicate, but this universe is from before its fall. This universe focuses on the eighth game in the main series of games: Assassin's Creed Unity. The game sucks, honestly. Terrible combat, controls, multiplayer, and other things. But the story was decent, the characters were good, the soundtrack was lovely, and the graphics were beautiful, when the game wasn't glitching. But to the explain the lore of this world, it would take a while. Basically, in it the human race was created by this advanced civilization called the Isu, also known as the First Civilization, to be their slaves, then some other stuff happened, then most of the Isu and most of the human race were wiped out, but the surviving humans rebuilt society throughout history. But throughout that history, there were two factions secretly at war with each other for centuries: the Assassin Brotherhood, and the Templar Order" said Luke.

"The Knights Templar? Weren't they destroyed in the early 14th century?" asked Momo.

"They were. But in this universe they had secretly been rebuilding their organization. The Templars believe that mankind is too violent, and they think that the only way to save mankind is to control them all using things known as Pieces of Eden - powerful and magical artifacts left behind by the First Civilization. The Assassins are a Creed that have been around since ancient Egypt. They believe that the Pieces of Eden are too much power for anyone and that people should be allowed to make their own decisions, not let the Templars control them all. The two factions have been killing each other since the Holy Age across history and the world. But in this universe and time, it's the French Revolution, and there was briefly peace between the Assassins and the Templars in France. Izuku is an Assassin, and Ochako is a Templar, yet they're still a thing. Basically, when Izuku was a child, his Assassin father was killed by an Assassin-turned-Templar who makes his own luck" said Luke.

"Huh?" Izuku said.

"Only people who've played the previous game will understand the reference I just made. Back to what I was saying. Ochako's father, who was Grand Master of the French Templars at the time, took Izuku in and he and Ochako grew up together and grew close over the years. So, technically, Izuku's banging his own adoptive sister" said Luke.

Many people had looks of disgust on their face.

"But when Izuku and Ochako were young adults, Ochako's father was murdered by his fellow Templars and the time of peace between the Assassins and Templars was over. Izuku was framed for the crime and he was thrown in prison where he met Aizawa, who's an Assassin who worked with Izuku's father in this universe. Aizawa trained Izuku and they both escaped prison, then Izuku was inducted into the Brotherhood. Eventually, he and Ochako were reunited and the Templars who killed Ochako's father are now trying to kill her, so Izuku and Ochako turned to the Brotherhood for help. Most of the Assassins were against it since Ochako was a Templar, but Nezu, who was one of the Master Assassins and leaders of the French Assassins, decided that they would consider helping her. But now Nezu's been mysteriously murdered and Izuku and Ochako are trying to find the culprit. They've learned that it's an Assassin, and now they're about to see who" said Luke before pressing a button on his remote.

It began with Izuku in a blue hooded coat meeting with Ochako. He also had a scar across his left cheek.

"Charming place. What do you hope to find here?" asked Ochako in an accent that sounded more British than French.

"This is where the apothecary says he delivered the poison. I'm hoping I can pick up a trail and follow it back to the source" said Izuku, also in a British accent.