Prolouge-

???:
I walked down the cold street. It had to be at least one in the morning. Leaning on my shoulder was my extremely drunk friend Emerald. She had medium length brown hair and was currently wearing a green shirt and blue jean shorts. She was stumbling.

"Em, you okay?" I asked while carefully holding on to her.

"Y-yeah. Th-thanks S-Silver. " She almost tripped but I held her back.

"Uhh... I'll just take you home. And you can just call me Ethan." I carefully lead her to her house, which was luckily very close to were we where earlier. I helped her slide through her window and I shut it as I turned to walk to my house. As I was walking, I was unsurprised to see some gangs hanging around my street. I quickly walked through them, by someone grabbed my shoulder.

"Hey there kid." He slurred and his breath reeked of alcohol. I couldn't see his face, but he was wearing a white hoody.

"Excuse me." I snapped, trying to get his hand off my shoulder.

"I just wanna play!" He snapped his fingers, and I realized I was being surrounded by people.

"Let me go!" I yelled while kicking anyone who came close to me. I mentally thanked myself for wearing my combat boots with the metal toes.

"Brat." The guy growled before slapping my cheek. I snarled and attempted to hit him where the sun don't shine. He hissed in pain and fell to the ground, leaving me surrounded by gangs.

"That was a bad choice missy." Someone yelled and I ran for it. I started through and over gangs but eventually was tripped by someone. I hissed and clutched my now bloody knee. Suddenly there was a bright white flash. I couldn't see a thing.

"Run." I heard a voice boom and I did what I was told. I ran.

The prologue! Did you enjoy it? Good, cause updates are going to be super slow! Unfortunately I'm not joking. See ya next time!

Love,
Majora