(NON CANON) Halloween?

Y/N: "That's Halloween??"

Tanjiro: "You've never heard of Halloween?"

Zenitsu: "You really never had a childhood."

Tanjiro: "Well let's go make costumes! It'll be fun!"

Y/N: "Wait, I'm still confused as to what this is! So...we dress up, party, and eat candy...for what?"

Tanjiro: "Cause it's fun! Let's go!"
________________________________

Everyone ended up making their own costumes, some going as couples because they thought it'd be fun.

Y/N went as a Black Wolf, with yellow contacts and a collar to go with it.

Shinobu was originally going to be a Plague Doctor, but saw Y/N's costume and quickly made a Beast Tamer one to match, complete a leash for the collar and a leather whip that left Y/N VERY much scared.

Tengen didn't dress up as anything, he just bought a hospital gown, while his wives dresses up as Nurses.

Aoi and Inosuke went as Bonnie and Clyde, with Inosuke as Bonnie because Aoi didn't want to wear a dress.

Kanao went as a Ghost, but was still wearing her Butterfly hair clip, so technically she was a Ghost Butterfly.

Tanjiro also went as a Wolf, but he had little paw mitts and didn't have a FUCKING LEASH!

Zenitsu went as a Jack-O Lantern, with a little pumpkin themed hat and Haori.

Nezuko went as a Pumpkin Themed Witch, which unfortunately gave Zenitsu the excuse to follow her around.

Sumi, Naho, and Kiyo all dressed up as Spiders.

Just when Y/N thought that was the end, there was a knock at the door. When he and Shinobu opened it, they were greeted by all the Hashira in their respective costumes.

Mitsuri was wearing a Bunny costume, which Obanai could not keep his eyes off of.

Obanai was wearing a Tiger costume to pair with Mitsuri. Even though he looked like a fucking idiot, it was worth it.

Sanemi went as a Black Corgi, followed by two actual Corgi's.

Giyu came dressed up as a 'Demon'. It made Y/N drop to the ground laughing the second he said it.

Gyomei was dressed up as a Buddha, which surprised no one, what did surprise them, was the fact that he dressed up at all.

Muichiro came dressed up as a Cloud, saying he saw a cool cloud this morning, and decided to wear it.

Genya came as a Vampire, and when asked why, never responded.
________________________________
Rengoku, from the afterlife, dressed up as a Sweet Potato, watching everyone in the living have fun with Sabito and Makomo, who dressed up as Yin and Yang.
________________________________

Y/N was dancing around a table, stuffing his mouth anything and everything sweet, which Sanemi and Obanai found repulsive, but everyone else didn't mind.

Y/N: "HALLOWEEN IS FUN! WHAT OTHER DAYS DO WE CELEBRATE!?"

Shinobu: "Next would be Thanksgiving and Christmas."

Y/N: "HELL YEAH! I DON'T KNOW WHAT THOSE ARE BUT I LOVE THEM!"

Everyone laughed at Y/N being overly excited about Holidays he only just learned existed.

Tanjiro: "Wait, Y/N? How is your tail moving?"

Y/N: "Hm? Oh, that. I just morphed some parts of my body to make a tail. I'm pretty sure it doesn't even work like that, but this is a non canon chapter, so who cares?"

After hours and hours of talking, running around, and just having the time of their lives, everyone finally left, then Sumi, Naho, and Kiyo were put to bed. Aoi clocked out for the night shortly after, Kanao followed a few moments after her, then Team Tanjiro thought it'd be best to do the same after another 30 minutes or so, leaving only Y/N and Shinobu left.

Y/N: "Today was fun. I liked it. Though, I wish it lasted longer."

Shinobu: "Good, because our day isn't finished yet."

Y/N: "Huh? What does that mean?"

Y/N tilts his head confused, while Shinobu grabs his hand and leads him down the hall to her room.
________________________________

I got bored and decided to make a little Halloween chapter just because! Don't mind the ending, it's not canon anyway, so I threw that in there.