Buggy The Clown

(3rd Person Pov)

"Explain yourself! I don't understand this at all! From the moment you fought with Mohji and came back alive!" Nami yelled

"That isn't humanly possible! How the hell did you just swell up like a balloon!?"

"Gomu Gomu.. Balloon!" Luffy proudly turned to her. "IM NOT ASKING FOR THE NAME!!"

"Hahaha!" The group heard an annoying laugh coming from the pile of burnt wood.

"Ah.." Nami looked at the smoke.

"You're chatting around making a lotta noise,
Like you're not scared."

The smoke revealed Buggy ans his first makes using his crewmates as shields

"Using their crew as shields..!" Nami noticed. "This is the biggest humiliation we've ever received under our pirate flag, captain!" A tall dark haired man said holding the lion as a shield.

"I'm so mad, words fail me.." Buggy stomped on his crewmates.

"Dammit.. I was unconscious.. what is all this mess?" Mohji woke up. "Mohji.. so you're still alive.." The dark haired man replied.

"Cabaji, you! What the heck did you do to Richie!?" Mohji gritted his teeth at the man.

"..Ah this kitten? I was afraid my clothes might get a little dirty, so I just used him as a shield." He explained.

"Hey Richie! You okay?" Mohji ran over to his pet lion who shivered because of Cabajis glare.

"You bastard.." Mohji muttered before noticing Y/N and Luffy.

"EHH!! The kid in straw hat Captain Buggy be careful of that kid he is a rubberman!!" He yelled.

"And the kid next ro him also gained powers from the devil fruit he is a wind man!" He explained.

"Rubber man!? Wind man!?" Nami aruptly turned to Luffy and Y/N. "Yeah wanna see.."  Luffy stretched his face.

"Devil fruit...!! That's how he managed to bounce back Buggy Special Cannon Ball..  but Mohji if you already knew that..." Buggy stood up.