019

HALLOWEEN SPECIAL

ⁱʳˡ , ⁱⁿˢᵗᵃᵍʳᵃᵐ

"chris let us see already!" nick yells, getting agitated. happy halloween by the way. we're all waiting for chris to show us his halloween costume since we've already shown all of ours. he said and i quote, 'lets save the best for last'. yeah, okay. alright. the door opens and chris walks out, with shades on.

"i need a nancy" he simply says, staring at me.

"no fucking way. you didnt." matt says, shaking his head.

"i did. one more thing." he smiles, proud of himself. "look at this thing!" he grabs his bat and swings it, almost hitting us.

"CHRIS ENOUGH" nick yells.

"jesus alright. lets see if the people of tiktok admire this outfit" he rolls his eyes before going to film a tiktok. my face scrunches up.

"people of tiktok..?" i mumble under my breath. olivia just shrugs. "yo waluigi, throw me a pepsi" i smile at nick as he glares at me from the fridge. i raise my hands in defense. "YOU ASKED FOR IT" i say.

"arent madi, sab and oliver coming over to carve pumpkins for the triplets channel today?" rome asks, scrolling through his phone. rome didnt dress up. he claimed i stole his girlfriend and he had nobody to match with, since me and olivia were matching. i told him he could've matched with matt and be a cowboy, but he called that idea lame. that offended matt.

"yeah. thats not until later though. once we're all out of our costume and done with the party" i mention. matt, nick and chris's head whip to the side simultaneously.

"party?" they all ask at the same time. my eyes widen and i get creeped out.

"did i just witness a triplet moment?" i ask them.

"shut up. what party?" matt tell me. i frown, replying.

"okay. dont make me use the term 'mattitude' again, matt. and yeah. chase is throwing one" i show him the dm. his face scrunches up in confusion.

"how come i didnt get a dm?" he asks, getting his phone out.

"ah. my bad. i got one. i was supposed to tell you guys." chris says, holding his phone up.