𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐄_𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐒✨

EXCLUSIVE REVEAL NIGHT

And we are back because we never left! Like we said in the previous exclusive reveal, this is to honour the two that made it to TOP FIVE but sadly got evicted before they could move up to top three

We got to meet Pam in the previous reveal. Now, it's time to meet NETSUKE_WRITES who is apparently our first Non-Nigerian Contestants. This is so exciting🔥!

Let's Go!

PEN NAME: NETSUKE_WRITES
SERIAL NO: 021
WATTPAD USERNAME: kundab

M: Good day, how are you doing?

C: I'm fine and you?

M: I'm fine. Are you ready for your interview?

C: I was born ready. 😅

Q: Okay😂, tell us your pen name and your serial number.

C: Netsuke _writes 021

Q: And how old is Netsuke_writes?

C: I'm 18 years old.

Q: So, introduce yourself with your real name.

C: My real name is Kunda Bwalya (proudly Zambian 😂)

M: Aww that's nice🔥🔥. Despite the fact that the competition was hosted by the WattNaija community, that didn't stop you from registering!

Q: I'd like to know why you joined Project pen.

C: I joined project pen to help me combat against my writer's block since I was failing to write a single thing for months.

Q: For you to come this far, its means the competition served its purpose. So, how was the experience?

C: It was a joyful and scary experience. I definitely had a lot of fun since it was like a challenge to me. I love challenges and the best part about this competition was that —  it allowed me to write almost every week. I got the chance to complete many stories as a result of this.

Q: That is amazing! What's one thing you learnt while you were still a contestant?

C: I learned to observe my punctuations more and also to double check my writing thoroughly.

Q: This is a good lesson. Despite coming this far, how did leaving the house make you feel?

C: I was joyful, I can't lie, not because I lost but because the competition strengthened my confidence in my writing and I needed that.

M: I like your energy! 👏

Q: Though, have you thought about what made you get evicted?

C: I think my descriptions. I am not the best when it comes to describing certain things in my writing. I'd describe myself as a simplistic writer.

Q: And how do you plan on improving?

C: I will use the judges reviews and what I learnt from this experience in general to improve my descriptions.

Q: Amazing! What were your last moments in the house?

C: I remember complaining of BP because my results were not coming out fast. This competition is not for the weak hearted.

Q: Aww, sorry about that! Who would you like to give a shout-out to?

C: I'd love to give a shout-out to Ayinkus contestant 001. I hope she wins.

Q: Aww, that's nice of you and what are your last words!

C: Keep writing!

M: Keep writing too! Thank you for taking out your time to have this interview. Everyone at project pen wishes you well! ❤️

Wow! Such an exciting reveal from Kunda! Thank you so much for coming to this competition and giving it your absolutely best! Y'all, check out her wattpad page and engage her🔥.

We have come to the end of Exclusive Reveal Night! Thank you so much for staying tuned.

But don't go anywhere yet, because the competition is not yet over. We have reached the peak of Project Pen Season One. We are down to our Final Three Contestants and tomorrow is their deadline for submission. The pressure is getting wesser.

Who do you think is going home with the Crown? Let's know in the comments.

See you soon, Fans.

Signed, Project Pen ✨🖋️