𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 33 | ♔

I decided to revamp the book a little whilst I had the time and made some adjustments to the story. I want it to take place in another multiverse and for that I had to make up some ideas which was so hard but you'll get accustomed to them as the story progresses. I will add a table of contents on the introduction chapter so if you forget what it is, you can go back and check. x

(It's in the making tho)

Reizuki above- it's obviously not that huge.

"My heart thinks of you often that I'm afraid you've become my heart"

KYRA

I watched as Syfas taught me the stance to throw a punch in, his shirt disregarded on the floor. "Got it, little rose?" He spoke with such tranquility, he was so patient with me. I loved it.

"I think so." It didn't seem difficult. It wasn't some mysterious party trick that left you wondering how well you trust your eyes. I copied what he did and he looked at me approvingly.

"Okay good, now to throw a jab you just hold your fist together and try your hardest to aim straight rather than upwards, it takes more energy then."

I nodded to his words and watched as stood in front of me, my eyes level to his abs which were practically begging for me to touch.

Distracting.

"Now punch me."

"What? I don't want to." I furrowed my brows. I didn't want to hurt such a fine piece of art.

He let out a hearty chuckle, his hands rested on his sides. "Dont worry, little rose. You won't hurt me."

Cocky. I could hurt him if I wanted to. But I won't.

"Okay." I hesitantly agreed, slowly taking the correct stance. I held my fists up and watched him through weary eyes. He seemed unphased, just waiting for me to make a move. He stood still as I threw punches at his stomach, the impact not phasing him one bit.

"Good power, good position, you just need more practice." He beamed. "Quick learner aren't you?" He complimented.

"Good teacher." I shrugged, he coughed back a blush but the tips of his ears went pink.

"Okay, lets move onto defense." He spoke hurriedly, trying to draw attention away from his not-so-subtle reaction.

We practiced more moves for a few hours, he taught me how to throw a punch, how to block one, how to get out of attacks. He was a good teacher. A hot one. The way the sun shone down on his glistening body as he spoke tactics to me. I think I fell more in love.

"Okay, little rose. Lets take another break."

Syfas had already told me he cancelled the meeting with Melzo today and rearranged it for tomorrow. He didn't realise he went a little overboard with the training which caused me to be too exhausted to use such powerful magic.

I sighed. "Syfas?" He turned to look at me, a more serious look on my face. He scanned my eyes and smiled slightly, offering a small amount of comfort.

"I know you want to save her, my love. But we need a plan before more people get hurt." I nodded to his words. I wasn't stupid, I knew we couldn't rush into anything. I just needed to know we were on the same page.

He brought me closer to him by his waist, rays of sunshine blinding me as I looked up at him. "I think I'm ready to talk about it."

His eyes danced with pride as he nodded, taking me somewhere quiet.

I discussed everything to him, the descriptions of the guards who took me, to where I was and everything the- my mother said to me. He looked like he wanted to tell me something, but he held back.