Chapter 60: The vengeance of Cheetah! The hunter's return!

Back at Metropolis, you were heading to school as always and had a bag filled with textbooks and so much stuff, and that was when you met Diana who also had the same books just like yours in her own backpack.

Diana: Hello Y/n!

Y/n: Oh hey Diana.

Diana: So, let me guess, you have some work to do?

Y/n: Yep, same as always. I get that we learn a lot, but what about the things that we haven't learned, it's like.. I haven't finished the chapter 1 and I expect to do another one?

Diana: I see your point of view, but however don't judge the book by it's cover. Reading books can show many guidance to the chapter. After all, without this kind of knowledge, I would've never pass my test in my Amazon training.

Y/n: Whoa wait, Amazon have books? Like as in actually scrolls?

Diana: Why yes, I read them back there and I learned many things of stories of Gods, monsters, and including legendary heroes. And guess what you remind me of?

Y/n: Who? Oh wait... let me guess.. Is it.. um.. Centaur?

Diana: Haha, funny, but no. You remind me of Perseus, he was like a brave hero and was very smart to knowing who to fight the enemy.

Y/n: Aww.. that sounds nice.

Diana: Why thank you..!

Y/n: So, um.. hey.. are you heading to the library?

Diana: Why yes, I heard that we were suppose to be studying more about the artifact from ancient times.

Y/n: Agreed. But this time Diana, don't bring your phone out. Remember what happen last time?

Diana: Oh right.. of course.

Y/n: Well then let's get going.

As you and Diana were heading to the Library, there was another girl who was reading in the library about the artifact and it was none other than Barbi.

Barbi: *sigh* Ugh.. this is ridiculous, there is no information about the totem I used!

Barbi kept flicking the pages one by one to see if there was any information about the totem, but apparently there was no sign of it.