6

It was almost the time for the sun to go down and let the darkness surround the half part of the world. Soon a laughter echoed through the silent road as two boys were walking on the road, creating unnecessary chaos.

"There's no way you exactly did that?" The boy with blonde hair says between his laugher as he couldn't restrain himself from laughing after hearing how stupid things his bestie did yesterday.

"You're making fun of me! That's why I didn't want to tell you! Don't talk to me!" Jungkook half shouts, frowning at the boy Infront of him who immediately somehow managed to stop himself from laughing.

"Yah! Don't be mad. This is just so funny. I mean is he really that handsome that you thought you would be some kind of idol or actors?" Jimin asks, his eyebrows knotting as Jungkook's eyes sparkle up upon hearing about a certain person.

"Bitch of course!! I swear to god he looks like a greek god! So handsome!" Jungkook exclaims, his eyes were shining like the brightest star. Jimin just narrowed his eyes at the boy.

"That must be a catfish." Jimin says bluntly.

"I don't know either. He's claiming it's him but I can't believe I messaged a hot dude." Jungkook shrugs as he stopped on his track.

"Alright, I'm going and you should be careful on the way. You know that serial killer stuff." Jimin reminds Jungkook as he stepped into the bus.

"Well I know but who would dare to hurt me?" Jungkook wiggles his eyebrows at the short boy.

"Maybe a psychopath." Jimin replies, rolling his eyes. He was super done with Jungkook being all this carefree when the situation is like this. No matter who you're, you still should be careful.

"Then it must be you." Jungkook huffed and made a face which made Jimin roll his eyes again.

"Even if I was a psychopath, I would never go near you. I can't tolerate your ass anymore."

"Whatever just go already, my eyes hurt seeing such small living being." Jungkook says with a cheeky smile as Jimin shoots him glares but before even the boy could reply back, the bus went away.

Jungkook lets out a scoff thinking of someone kidnapping him, but the boy should atleast understands no matter who's son he is, he still could be the next target of a criminal. Not only this but he was also unconscious about someone, who was following him for a long time.

Putting the airpods on, Jungkook starts walking. He just gotta walk for 10 minutes to reach home and it's not like he can't go there by car. It's just he prefers walking alone because this time really feels magical.

It was a peaceful walk until Jungkook finally could realize he was being followed. He tightens his grasp around the belt of his bag as he slowly turns around to see if anyone was there. A cold breeze brushed against his body when he looks back, eyes immediately fall on a unfamiliar figure who was paused on his track.

Jungkook paused on his track, his throat dried up for a moment. But he decided to take it in a very positive way. Maybe the person isn't following him, he's just standing there.

Convincing himself that the person isn't following him, Jungkook starts walking as his eyes were sight eying his surrounding. He could feel that a pair of eyes were on him, he could feel that gaze on him. This time Jungkook felt nervous.

He stopped on his track and turned around only to see the person being a few feets away from him. Jungkook was unable to see his face clearly due to the darkness also the hoodie. But still somehow he managed to make an eye contact, Jungkook felt super uneasy by that. As if those eyes were touching his whole body without even touching him.