31: Can't love you

(Chapter - 31)

(⚠️ : MATURE CONTENT AHEAD, UNDER 16 READ AT YOUR OWN RISK)

"Isn't that the president?" The bartender asked his fellow worker in hushed tones, observing how vulnerable he was. People had only seen him sober, so it was obvious of them to be baffled. Some were laughing at his condition too because only thing that they could feel was how poorly his pride was shattering.

"Bring me one more." Heeseung pointed out towards one of the bartenders, who already had his eyes set on him. He gulped in fear as his fierce orbs looked straight through his, creating a strong aura around him when he was still at his lowest. His whole presence always screamed superiority. The way he talked, the way he sat, his face, expensive taste in fashion and the way he was sipping the whisky were always a thing. But now, his buff and built body made him looker even more fiercer and intimidating.

As far as he could remember it was almost two weeks since he didn't have a proper talk with Yera and four days prior, she just disappeared but apparently, it seemed to be abduction to him.

"Why the hell do you keep drinking brother? WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND SHE IS NO LONGER HERE! SHE ESCAPED BY HER OWN WILL! STOP BEING A MESS AND WAKE UP! YOU'RE NOT A TEENAGER WHO HAD HIS FIRST BREAKUP! You cannot just live by being a reek of alcohol all time." Yakura ranted her frustration at him, tightening her jaw and yelling at him after she commanded everyone to evacuate the VIP lounge. Tears welled up in her eyes, watching how weak and shattered a girl made his brother and brought him down to his knees. She was honestly afraid of this since the start, and now, she started having ill feelings regarding the girl who broke him, made him absolutely vulnerable.

She supported his drunk brother, made him sit in the car right next to him and offered him water to sober himself a bit enough to be able to listen to her instructions at least.

"You cannot always be restricted yourself to the gym, your room and this filthy bar, you understand? You should move on further in life." She told him and he let her words sink into his brain. 'She is right, I should perhaps just move on and stop searching for her. Tomorrow starts the new and fresh phase of my life.' He thought to himself smiling before his eyelids gave up and he slipped into a deep sleep.

JANG YERA

I opened my eyes to only observing another room. It was enormous as compared to the previous one. Someone had wrapped me in a fluffy blanket. I could hear the bathroom shower running. I was nervous to meet the person. I just have a really bad feeling about this.