Beyond First Sight (1st Arc/Chapter 5)

Continuing our tale,

As Melissa left the war tent, very inconveniently to the others, Henry rushed after her like his heart was on fire.

"Melissa, wait up".

"Yes" she spoke sensually and with intrigue.

"I noticed that you just got here, yet you're heading back to raven squad like there's no time at all.. you'd could stay for a while and we could talk".

"Really, just talk. What about if I might ask" smirking while crossing her arms.

"Ah, well you know .. how'd you sleep, how's life and how do you always make me smile.. especially when" shushed before he could finish.

"Alright, I get it. You're so lucky flattery works with me, Henry Odinson" said as she plants a kiss firmly to his  lips and he holds her in his arms.

"Do you think the mission will be dangerous".

"I mean of course, it will be dangerous but like Roland said, in and out".

"Don't play like that, Henry.. you know how I feel about that.. after Jacob and all" said as she sheds a tear.

"Hey.. hey it's ok". Said as he wipes the tears from her eye, "everything we do comes with danger, but we have eachother, so if we just keep that in tact, in my book as long as it's only a few scrapes and bruises. It'll all be okay ".

"Okay, we'll when you do make it back" fixing both herself and Henry up "I hope we can talk to your father about me being..." said with a smirk filled smile.

"My lovely betrothed... of course and let me tell you, when you put my uncle and my dad in a room together.. it'll be the fest of all fests".

"What about your mother?".

"Still working on that part".

"Well, I'm sure that it'll all work out for the best".

"I love you, Hen".
"I love you too, Meli".

Spoken in one final embrace, before going off into battle.