Kankuro's Proposal pt.1

So this chapter might be a bit cheesy but who cares. This chapters just like the last one will be surrounding Kankuro and Shiramari's relationship.

Hope you enjoy this cheesy cliche chapter.

🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤

Kankuro's P.O.V.

We were all currently sitting inside Tsunade's office.

Shiramari kept fidgeting under Tsunade's intense glare. Shikamaru went to sleep. Lazy bastard I don't see what my sister sees in him. I myself kept avoiding eye contact with Tsunade. And Sakura... Sakura looked dead into Tsunade's eyes and returned the intense glare back as if all this was some game.

"So who wants to explain what happened?"Tsunade asked.

"Tsunade-sama, with all do respect I think you should allow me to handle this."Sakura said as Shikamaru and I began to argue.

"Sure. This seems to really seem to be between the guys so I'll walk Shiramari to class."Tsunade said.

"But-"

"It's ok I'll take care of them."Sakura said cutting Shiramari off.

Shiramari nodded and left with Tsunade. As soon as the door closed Sakura's fist collided with my head.

"What the hell Sakura-san?!?!"I groaned as I felt a headache making its way threw my head.

"What a drag."Shikamaru moaned in pain.

"What the hell were you two bakas thinking!?!? Do you know what type of pain you would be putting that girl in!?!?"Sakura screamed at the both of us.

"He started it!!"Shikamaru yelled.

"Me?!?! You're the one who attacked me!!"I screamed back.

"Now wait wait wait, Shikamaru why would you hit him?"Sakura asked softening her voice just a bit.

"Because he was touching Shiramari. I told him to stay away from her."he said as he glared at me.

"Shikamaru you know she loves him just as much as he loves her."Sakura sighed as she patted his head.

"You remember what happened last time!! We almost lost her...."Shikamry said grimly.

"I wouldn't hurt her."I said feeling like it was my time to speak.

"That's what the last one said and I found my sister in the bathroom with bloody wrist...."Shikamru mumbled as his hands began to shake violently.

"Shika stop it. It wasn't your fault it was mine."Sakura whispered holding his hands.

"Look I don't know what happened but I'm madly in love with your sister."I said.

"We know."Sakura said with a sad smile.

"And I want to marry her."

🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸

So guys tell me what you thought.

Vote. Comment. Share. Grapes🍇🍇