Chapter 42

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

Author's POV

"Can just behave a little bit normal???" Neil asked as he followed Tiasha as both walked inside the banquet hall.

"Listen, you, you. Idiot" she said as eagerly she kept walking towards the place where everyone was present.

"Come on, I was joking then" he said as she halted on her tracks and turned around, glaring at him.

"You better stay away. You know now even I have hardly any believe on you. You became one 'certified shameless'" she said inching closer to him, each and every words very clearly as he tried not to laugh as he bit the insides of his mouth.

"Well that what is your those novels say too right???" he looked at her, innocently and added, "Well I also had little idea that my presence can cause hiccups also. Your heartbeat already beats at a faster rate that I knew, yet the hiccups was actually very funny"

"Listen Mr. Neil Khurrana, stop with this behaviour okay??? Else I will seriously so surely wipe that smirk off your face"

"Hey but that was so hilarious. Even you agree to it???" he giggled as she fisted her palm, controlling her anger yet deep down she knew how embarrassing it was for her also.

"A kiss under the mistletoe" he said whispering into her ears as hearing that Tiasha was left completely startled while a little smirk played on his lips as she turned around and both kept looking at each other.

At that moment, Tiasha was completely oblivious of her surroundings as Neil kept looking at her with a smirk, expecting any reaction out of her when all she did was hiccuped.

*Hiccup* *Hiccup* *Hiccup* *Hiccup* *Hiccup* *Hiccup*

A continuous chain of hiccups continued as Tiasha looked away while Neil gradually walked towards her as his face turned concerned.

"Hey what happened??? You okay???"

"Hey Tia" he asked patting her back and blowing air across her head and patting it when she looked at him, glaring as her hiccups was definitely something which was not going to stop soon.

"Okay okay okay" he walked towards the table and taking the glass, filled it with water and gave it to her which she drank in a go.

Feeling a bit relieved, she closed her eyes, knowing how embarrassing the situation is which she created, she mentally cursed herself for telling about it to him.

"Only if I knew that he is so shameless. Shit!!! I should get surprised, flabbergasted and what not and here, a hiccup. Like what the fuck is wrong with me" she thought to herself, "He is definitely going to tease me for this now"