•38•

"if happy ever after did exist."

Strong woman✅

𝟶:𝟶𝟶 ──────◍─── 𝟷:𝟹𝟶

↳ ❝Thanks for everything that you've done

YOU CAN'T FEEL, Anything your body feels like its burning from the pain, you don't remember anything all you can feel is the pain.

Your vision adjust when the dim light of the sun just flash into your eyes, you need to blink twice in order to adjust once again but instead you saw some familiar faces. The hashira's especially tanjiro and the others.

The fortress was scattered into pieces almost all the places is broken, and all of them are injured but surprising they're alive.

except shinobu.

"Sensei?" tanjiro whispered caressing the side of your cheeks,he had many cuts and bruise after a long battle with demons.

"what? happen?" You said breathless as you try to look around but your chin was grab by someone letting stay where you woke up.

Then you realize that you're practically laying on Giyu's lap.

"You don't remember anything Y/n-sama? you almost kill yourself." Mitsuri said.

"You release the most dangerous void of your last breathing technique...

Muzan is defeated.." Obanai sighed and rest his back on the wall.

"You almost kill us as well, but good thing we manage to left the fortress.." Giyu mutter which made you sighed by that.

Again you did a horrible thing and your subordinate got almost killed.

"I'm glad..." You said with a small smile on your lips.

"But sensei your other eye..." Tanjiro said.

You scoff and touch right side of your eye that got heavily injured its the result of using the six eyes too much that it almost make you blind. your lucky enough that your other eye is safe.

"It's fine. I hope i recover it back. Might beg Gojo-san on the path to heal it for me. I can't use my reverse technique.."

"Waaaah we're alive! I'm so glad.. Thank god Y/n-sama is here or else we will be a cold corpse right now!" Zenitsu yelled out of the blue inosuke was there carrying him on his back since after all zenitsu had a huge battle with kaigaku.