019. the almighty necromancer

┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊.⋆˚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ┊ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ☪︎.
┊ ✱

THE ALMIGHTY NECROMANCER

 ❝THE ALMIGHTY NECROMANCER❞

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Wheeling along their suitcases, Veronica and Corentin walked down the corridor heading towards Tori and Amelia's shared dorm.

Veronica had an excited look on her face as she reached out to open the door to their dorm. Now inside, Corentin and Veronica called out in unison, "Surprise!"

Both Amelia and Tori were startled awake, and Amelia let out some noise of excitement as she rushed out of her bed to hug the pair. "V! Alex! What the hell are you doing here?" The Claire-Mikealson asked, as they embraced her back.

"We're here for Halloween!" Corentin, who commonly went by Alex because most people couldn't say his French name correctly, responded. "Yep! We thought we'd come down for a few days to celebrate with you guys." Veronica added.

A grumbly Tori got out of bed, deciding she was in need of coffee. "Oh look. It's tweedle dee and tweedle dumb." She spoke harshly, only being so mean because she was woken up. With that, she shoved past them and left her dorm to grab coffee.

"Wow. She is meaner than I remember." Corentin said, still in his usual chipper tone. "Yeah... Tori is still without humanity. Unfortunately, I think this is just her now." Amelia admitted, as even she was losing hope on getting the real Tori back. Veronica had been incredibly close to Tori when she had her humanity. She missed her sweet cousin.

Veronica glanced over at the desk on Tori's side of the room, her eyes landing on the large sketch books belonging to the Mikealson. She had always been fixated on fashion design, and the Mikealson family always thought she would make a career out of it, but ever since she turned off her humanity she had lost interest in it.