Chapter 96: Its Never The End. Its Only The Beginning

*Last Chapter

*Sniffs*

I need a tissue. Butttt wait for the ending of this chapterrrrrr :)

it's never the end.

It's only the beginning

I dedicate this to my first commenter!!! 

Three gunshots were fired, one person yelled, one died

Lizzie's P.O.V

"Let me go you son of a biscuit!" I yelled.

Jake only made his grip tighten. Harry charged at Nick and punched him in the face. Dam. That was a pretty good punch. Nick grew more angry that his veins were popping out of his neck. This is not good...

He took out his gun and pointed it at Harry. I looked over at Julia who seemed like she was planning something. She better not e doing what i think shes gonna do.

Nick pulled the trigger just as Julia pushed Harry out of the way and took the bullet for him.

"JULIA!" Harry yelled.

Julia laid on the floor holding onto her stomach in pain. Harry went over to her sobbing

Harry's P.O.V

Just as Nick pulled the trigger someone pushed me out of the way and I landed on the floor. I looked to see who pushed me out of the way and Julia was on the floor holding onto her stomach. Blood was coming out...fast.

"JULIA!" I yelled.

I rushed over to her, tears flowing down my cheeks.

"Why did you do that?!" I said.

"I didn't want you to get hurt" she said.

"I should have been shot not you! I would rather die than know that you are Hurt because of me!" I said.

I took off my jacket and pressed it gently on her stomach. I picked her up and set her down away from everyone.

"Stay here. I'll be right back" I said.

She nodded and I stood up. I balled up my fist as I approached Nick.

"You are gonna pay for that" I growled.

I picked him up his collar and pushed him against the wall.

"Hurt my girlfriend one more time. Trust me. You are gonna be hurt much worse" I growled.

He gulped. I punched him in the gut.

"You understand!" I yelled.

He nodded as he laid there on the floor in pain.

Niall's P.O.V

"Let. Her. Go!" I yelled at Jake.

He smirked at me.

"Now why would I do that? Hey, you! Hold him down" Jake said.

Two guys came over to me and pinned me down. I struggled to get away from them but it was no use.

"Wouldn't want you to miss out" Jake said.