022. an incredibly loveless marriage

┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊.⋆˚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ┊ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ☪︎.
┊ ✱

AN INCREDIBLY LOVELESS MARRIAGE

 ❝AN INCREDIBLY LOVELESS MARRIAGE❞

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Myrical sat across from Emma, nervously in the single armchair as she was fidgeting with her hands.

Ever since the Halloween party, all of the Salvatore students who had attended had mandatory therapy.

"Have you been sleeping well?" Emma asked, as Myrical didn't seem to want to open up. The Benning had offered to do group therapy with Liv, but Emma preferred if she could work with the girls separately.

"Um.. yeah." Myrical answered, though it had been a lie. She hadn't been sleeping well at all.

Myrical had been casting some calming spells to help her grow comfortable enough to fall asleep, but she saw Connor's dead face in her nightmares.

"Are you sure about that?" Emma asked, as she could see the dark circles under the werewitch's eyes. Myrical quickly nodded wordlessly, "Yeah... I've been sleeping okay."

Emma sighed slightly, "Myrical, I can't help you if you don't open up, dear." The older witch spoke, as she gave the ravenette a sympathetic smile.

"I um.. have to go to class." Myrical lied, as she got to her feet. "Myri—" Before Emma could even finish saying the girl's name, Myrical was out the door, making sure to close it behind her.

The Benning let out a sigh of relief, now being outside Emma's office. She was sure that the Tig was a lovely woman, but she didn't feel comfortable opening up to her. It was nothing personal, but Myrical didn't feel comfortable opening up to many people.