(e.) part twelve

[02/11/2022] as a celebration for this milestone❤️

• • •

JEONGCHEOL'S DIARY

MAY OF 2015.
we first both met as business students, we were partnered up into a class together and into a pair of two where we studied how to work and found a company— a music company to be precise.

MAY OF 2016.
after a year, we started dating— we fell for each other and wanted to start out our own company, and since seungcheol was apart of a noble family with enough money, we were able to fund for our company and start our dreams together as a couple.

we knew founding a company together was hard, especially since seungcheol decided to be the ceo and i was his right hand man and boyfriend— we knew our first step was registering our company and finding an artist that was willing to work with us.

we met jisoo, or also joshua by his preferred name— and we took him in, he had a nice singing voice and said he came to korea to begin a music career so we took him in as an artist and a newfound friend. he's gonna debut soon and we plan on having him tour soon (if that's too early) but i think it's a nice way to introduce joshua to the musician life style.

AUGUST OF 2017.
we have a lot of people under us now, they're all talented and all unique in a way, we made sure our company was created to be an ideal company. no dating bans, great staff and security with no homophobia and everything a trainee could wish for.

we found a producer under the name of woozi, we knew him from my music class back in high school, he was an amazing singer and had a boyfriend too— we asked if he wanted to sign with us to continue his work as a producer and song-writer, he agreed and we also got his boyfriend as a choreographer too. we're also debuting this soloist named seokmin under us, he's really nice and i think he's an amazing addition to our growing family!

welcome to svt ent jisoo's boyfriend~

DECEMBER OF 2018.
choi seungcheol, he finally proposed.
i said yes.
we were finally engaged after four years of dating. through fights and through sad moments, we went through them and we got through them like any couple should. we finally could hold each other like nothing would stop us. our parents know of our engagement and congratulated us, my mom was so excited to the point her designer self pulled every piece of weeding clothing plans and showed them to me.

they were happy for us.

JANUARY OF 2019.
we found a unique lyricist abroad, she has a unique style of writing songs and is currently in music school studying how to compose her own song. she's been trying to s
find a stable job for a while and we offered one.

she promised she'll sign with us when she gets older. her name was leida amalinda from canada and i think dino, our second-hand choreographer would be great friends with her.

FEBRUARY OF 2019.
kim mingyu wanted to sign with us, we agreed and decided to help him keep his relationship with this famous author a secret. they started to date three years back but since mingyu was introduced as the second lead in a drama he was gonna act in, they didn't want to spoil mingyu's acting career so early.
our wonwoo is the kindest.

MARCH OF 2019.
we finally had our wedding and mingyu completed his schedule for the month, he asked if he spend a whole month to himself and his boyfriend which we agreed to. seungcheol has been talking about adopting kids ever since we flew to jeju for our honeymoon but i had to remind him of our work.
we'll make it work in the future.

MAY OF 2019.
one of our staff accidentally posted the wrong picture for seokmin's concept photos and a picture of seokmin kissing jisoo on the cheek was released instead, the staff apologized heavily but seoksoo said it was okay, they were bound to expose themselves sooner or later.
looks like i have to get to writing the announcement letter.

DECEMBER OF 2019.
seungcheol is the kindest husband i could have asked for. i felt cold today due to the weather nowadays and he made me breakfast in bed with hot choco and marshmallows. mom, i've picked the perfect man.

JANUARY OF 2020.
both seungcheol and i think we're ready for a child, we're nearing our first year as a married couple and i think i wanna surprise him with saying i'm ready for a baby.
also, someone please get mingyu to stop spamming minghao and me on how to pick a wedding ring.

MARCH OF 2020.
i told him on the day of our anniversary, his eyes lit up with stars as he hesitantly asked again if i was joking, what does this man take me for? i shook my head, confirming i wasn't lying and i was ready to start a family.
he was overjoyed.

DECEMBER OF 2020.
welcome to the world baby choi cheolhan, i hope you see us your parents because i'll be your guy-mother. i hope you'll love me as jeonghan, as your mother and as your family.
and in advance, i'm sorry if i make you mad, cry or make you sad, it hurts me if i see you cry cheolhan~ i'll cherish your smile forever.

JANUARY OF 2021.
cheolhan has been so clingy to me that i haven't been able to write in this book, but wow, it's already been six years since i've started this book.
i think i'll continue to write more chapters into this book as months go by.

it's been six years?? wow, hannie has been making sure this book has been aging well unlike chan
don't insult chan like that cheol and baby's crying, gonna go, oh nevermind, my husband got it

JEONGCHEOL'S DIARY
2015 — 2021
from our beginning to our future with cheolhan