Yandere - Five's A Crowd

You found yourself in an alleyway, knowing that soon he would find you.
And he would be angry.

"Y/N!" You heard an angry voice shout, you tried to run out of the alleyway but two moon darts flew towards you, clamping your wrists to the wall behind you.
The sharp blade was cutting into your skin as you whimpered softly and watch moon knight come closer.

"I'm sorry." You whispered trying your best to not move your wrists.

"I would've thought after the last time I'd sorted this out." He growled coming closer to your face.

"So, why do you think you can outrun me?" He asked, his mask retracting away from his face.

"It hurts." You whispered looking into his eyes as you cried.
He drew the darts away and you fell to your knees looking down to see deep cuts along your wrists.

"Please help me, I accept any punishment." You said as he looked down at you.

"Stand up." He demanded as you stood on your weak shaking legs.
He picked you up in his arms, his mask going back on before he made the journey home.

--

You were sat at the kitchen table, holding tea towels to your bleeding wrists.
Marc hadn't said a word. Suddenly you heard a noise and looked up to see him looking around in confusion.

"Steven?" You questioned as he turned around, quickly rushing to you seeing your bloody wrists.

"Love! What happened?" He said pulling the tea towel away to see the wounds.
He rushed back and grabbed the first aid kit and sat in front of you.
He began treating them as quickly as he could.

"Baby, did you do this to yourself?" He asked gently wiping away the blood.

"No... I ran away." You whispered feeling more tears in your eyes.
Steven stopped for a moment.

"Oh..." He whispered sadly, only making you cry more.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to. I don't want to run away, I don't want to leave you." You whispered as he looked up at you.

"Baby, every time you run away you get hurt and then come back and beg us to forgive you and you tell us how much you hate being without us. So, why do you run away?" He asked beginning to apply bandages.

"I can't tell you why." You whispered watching him apply the bandages to your wounds.

"You can tell me, angel. You can tell me anything." He said finishing on your arms before gently holding your hand.
You began to sob as Steven looked at you with worry.

"Oh, sweetheart." He whispered kneeling in front of you.

"I don't... I don't want you to be hurt." You cried out, only confusing him more.

"But you wouldn't hurt us, darling." He said as you shook your head.

"I'm like...you guys." You whispered as he gently rubbed your thigh.

"Can you explain that to me, love?" He asked softly as you nodded.

"There's someone else, inside my head. B-But she isn't nice like Jake or Marc, and sometimes she comes out. And she says she'll hurt you all, I don't want you to get hurt. So, whenever I feel like I'm going to lose control, I run as far away as I can. That way she can't hurt you." You whispered as he looked at you in shock.
How had they known you for over a year and never known about this?

"Sweetheart... I had no idea." Steven said as you covered your eyes and sobbed.
Steven stood up and wrapped his arms around you.

"Shh, baby. I'm here." He whispered as you clung to him.

"I don't want Marc or Jake to hate me." You whispered, Steven couldn't help tears coming to his own eyes.
He knew the pain you'd gone through and were still going through.

"My darling girl, they would never hate you."

--

Steven had gotten you to sleep and told Marc and Jake what was going on.

"So, she has D.I.D? Just like us." Marc said as Steven ran his hand through your hair and nodded.

"I thought she didn't love us, all along she was just trying to protect us." Jake whispered as Steven smiled a little.
You began to stir in your sleep as your eyes fluttered open.

"Steven." You whispered opening your arms as he chuckled and climbed into the bed, wrapping his arms around your smaller body.

"Don't go." You muttered tiredly as he ran his hand through your hair.

"I'm not going anywhere, love."