Frist job and Information gathering

[scene: abandon city]

(Y/n) and Jalter was going on Jalter's first job for devil may cry. Both was rooming through out the abandoned city on (Y/n) demonic motorbike "Cavaliere".

 Both was rooming through out the abandoned city on (Y/n) demonic motorbike "Cavaliere"

(A/n: Don't own image)

Jalter: So I got to ask Where did you get this bike, I know you and Dean was on this when we met in Hell, but I never asked where you got it.

(Y/n): I made it from a Demon.

Jalter: Okay... Wait What?!

(Y/n): Yeah I was cutting a demon apart and the demonic amour it was wearing then landed next to a motorbike I cut in half, after a minute the demonic infused halves merged back together to form this bike.

Jalter: Wow.

(Y/n): I know right, first time I did something like that. Normally when I defeat a high ranking demon they turn into a weapon for me to use.

Jalter: So from what I got a few demons are in the area.

(Y/n): Okay. *stops the bike* I cover that way *points to the right*, You cover that way. *points to the left*

Jalter: Okay

The two then split up, going there respective ways.

[scene change: Beacon academy]

Meanwhile at Beacon Mercury and Emerald has made it back to their dorm room. Where Cinder was waiting for the to give there report.

Cinder: So how did it go?

Mercury: If you mean how it felt to get beaten up by the strongest girl here, I say badly

Cinder: You fought Pyrrha Nikos like planned.

Emerald: No he fought Yang Xiao Long and lost.

Cinder: I thought I told you to fight the strongest student here!

Mercury: I did that that title belongs to Yang as she beat Pyrrha in a one on one.

Cinder: What?

Emerald: Even Pyrrha told me she lost to Yang, because Yang found out what her semblance is and beat her.

Cinder:... Well that changes things.

She then started to think.

Cinder: Okay when the dance is going you two will still be look out as I get into the tower and hack the servers, only this time I get some information on Yang.

Mercury: So the Plan is the same.

Cinder: Yes.

The group of fake students was unaware of someone standing outside their dorm room listening to their conversation with a scroll recording everything being said by none-other then Blake as she heads to the headmaster office to show he what she found.