Epilogue.

*Sirens ringing* 

'OH HELL NO!' 

Soobin turned to look at Taehyun who gulped. 

'Hurry over! Cover up quickly!'- they both heard in their earpieces, making them run up the stairs, fighting hand-to-hand with the leftover guards since they had to save bullets. 

---

'GYU! BEHIND!'- Kai shouted, as he tackled a man, kicking him straight in the balls, sending him to heav- welp- hell. 

Beomgyu turned around just in time that he was able to get down on his knees he sliced through the man's legs who was just about to chop off his neck. Standing back straight, he looked at Kai, giving him a flying kiss who gagged but nevertheless they both ran towards the rooftop. 

---

As Soobin was running ahead, he forgot to notice the man hiding in the shadows, but Taehyun who was behind him didn't really miss it though. Kicking Soobin in the ass, as the latter fell down, cursing, Taehyun held the man's arm who was holding a knife in his hand, twisting the man's arm around his own neck, he made him choke, as Soobin got up, giving a hard punch, glaring at Taehyun who just smiled nervously. 

As the dead body dropped to the ground, Taehyun ran, this time Soobin following, no time to talk shit cause they had to reach the rooftop as early as they could. 

---

'JK!!!! WE HAVE TO GO!'- Tae screamed, as he took down two at the same time who were hiding in the shadows, without giving them the slightest chance to realize the bullets were headed in their direction. 

Jungkook who was busy scraping a man's face, turned around, blood on his cheek which make Taehyung look at him with a done face. 

'Get out of that psycho self, the bodies will remain here, we need to get up first!' 

Jk nodded, smiling a bunny smile, which proved as a sharp contrast to the fact he literally held the head of a man in his own hands. 

Nevermind. They ran towards the stairs, up and out of the basement, Tae shooting, as Jk did wonders with his sword. 

---

'AHHHHHHHHH! YOU FUCKING GEEZER, DON'T SHOW THIS CREEPY ASS SHITTY FACE LIKE THAT OUT OF A SUDDEN!' - J-hope said, twisting the man's neck, as he heard the crack making him grin satisfactorily. 

*Swoosh~* 

'LORD JIMIN STOP SENDING DAGGERS LIKE THAT! IT LITERALLY COULD HAVE GOTTEN OFF WITH MY EAR CHOPPED! WAI- ARGH!'- he screamed again, spitting or more like puking when he got the taste of blood in his mouth as the man who was just seconds ago running towards him dropped dead on the ground, with a shuriken aimed right in his mouth. 

'THAT WAS A SHURIKEN, YOU DUMB-HORSE!'-Jimin screamed, sending more flying 'stars' in all directions, making J-hope sit on the ground and continue shooting cause welp- he gotta save himself, man!

'I*PUNCH* SWEAR*PUNCH* I*PUNCH* DIDN'T*PUNCH*SIGN*PUNCH* FOR*PUNCH* THIS*PUNCH* SHIT!' - Suga groaned, sending the half-dead man flying back with a kick as he wiped the corner of his mouth with bloody knuckles. 

Why was he here in the first place!? He could have simply done his hacking and sat in the van while having coffee and here he was, looking at the thing he hated the most- humans. 

'Come on, Kitty~ Don't growl~'- Jimin sang, as J-hope laughed, however as bullets rained in their direction, they too ran towards the rooftop, while Suga followed grumbling behind. 

---

'YOU. *SLASH* DISGUSTING*SLASH* PIECE*SLASH*OF*SLASH*SHIT*SLASH*! HOW DARE YOU TRY TO ATTACK ON MY FACE?!'- Jin screamed, finally making holes in the man's face where the eyes were supposed to be.