7- Player talk

Chaptah siete! I actually finished writing yesterday and I can't wait to post this for tomorrow so yeah I posted it today instead:P Song for the chapter is Torn up by Cody Simpson:))) He's sexy so don't hate:P And because is Tristan is feeling torn up in this chapter D: Oh noooooo!!!LOL Just read ;) Hey! I should make a story about Tristan's point of view:$ Whoaaaa!! I'm being hyper cuz I ate too much swiss chocolate:DDDD I also updated the book cover:))))
So for every chapter I write, its focus on two characters as you see, Tristan and Audrey for this part and they're in the media section too:> I have lots of plans for the next chapters and yeah its exciting;) Get reading!! Comment/Vote/Suggest/Share:)) And I love you all! *muah* cyber kiss:P

Lucas and I had breakfast on the balcony of the hotel room, over viewing the entire beach and it was amazing but he got a call from his coach telling him that he has to go back to practice today, he tried calling it off but coach Aries was too hard to persuade, his coach actually shouted over the phone to tell Lucas to get his ass in the field within an hour, one problem though, it was impossible to get there within an hour because the drive was three hours but guess what, his coach didn't care. Tough life.

I packed my things right after breakfast and Lucas lend me his sweatshirt which was extra huge for me, I don't have any choice because all my clothes was either wet or dirty and I also liked wearing his sweaters, it's comfy and it reminds me of him.

We drove back to the town of Calabasa and Lucas dropped me off my house, not bothering to stop by because he is in a rush, he's actually kinda scared of his coach and I think its cute when he's panicking. Lucas kissed me for a long moment until I was gasping for air before he sped through my street.

I jogged over to my front patio and opened the door widely almost hitting a girl in the face who was wearing the skimpiest dress I've ever seen, I quirk my brow at her but she smiled at me. She was supposed to be intimidated, not be friendly with me.

"Hey," She said, stepping out of my house, speed walking past the gates. Why the hell is there a slut in my house again? I was gone for one night and I'm guessing Tristan brought a couple of girls over in my house last night. Gah!

I walked in, expecting a whole messed up house but it was actually spotless clean. My eyes caught Tristan as he descended down the stairs and I head over, standing in front of him at the bottom of the stair case.

"Look who's back!" He said excitedly and his eyes lit up when he looked at me. My head went back to confusion city because he is so unpredictable. Last night he was upset and now he's all happy to see me. Is he bipolar or what?

"Yay I'm back," I said in sarcasm.

"Did you had fun babe? Still a virgin?" He asked as he leaned on the bottom rails of the stairs, crossing his arms in front of his chest, smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and popped a hand on my hip.

"I told you I wasn't," I brushed past him and he caught my forearm, pulling me so close to him, our faces inches apart. My heart skipped a beat and I wanted to plug it out my chest for reacting like that.

"You weren't?" Tristan cocked a brow up and locked gazes with me.

"Yeah," I wrenched my arm free and climbed up the stairs. Relief flowed over me when he didn't brought up the kiss from the other night because I thought that's the first thing he'll talk about and discuss.

I turned the knob of my bedroom door and entered, dumping my bag on my bed. I zipped it open to find a red rose with a scrap paper rolled up around the stem, I tugged on the string securing it and started reading, 'I'll make sure there will be no interruption in our next date;) Thanks for giving me the best time yesterday<3 Love you." I smiled widely and continued unpacking my stuff, tossing everything in the laundry bin. Lucas can be nominated for the most romantic boyfriend of the year, he's just so sweet.