{Chapter 13 big bird}

I made the meme at the top. You can't tell me it's not true it's canon.
__________________________________

The next morning

As (Y/n) was escorted off the carriage he saw Iruma and two others standing by him infront of a board.

"Look, it's Iruma." (Y/n) whispered to Lucy and he just gave a small happy smile.

"I'm glad he's well. I was afraid that due to his parents... he wouldn't ever get away from that hell hole. I left him cash hidden. I hope it helped him somehow..." Lucy said he had a great longing to hug Iruma and wanted to catch up with him and talk like they used to. (Y/n) looked at what Iruma was examining and it was class assignments.

"I understand, did you do as I asked you and put me and Iruma in the same class?" (Y/n) asked fixing his heels while he handed Lucy his bag.

"Yes I put you in the Misfit class." Lucy sighed as he was handed the bag.

"Misfit class?!" (Y/n) shouted, rushing to the board as Iruma left. "My dad's gonna have a cow damnit..." (Y/n) sighed, taking out a red cigarette and lighting it.

"Yes sir you wanted to be in his class and now I have to be a student teacher of that class now thanks..." Lucy sighed disappointed and as they walked to the class they passed lots of hallways and classrooms with classes going on. They were now outside and (Y/n) was confused when they started to walk through an underground cave system. (Y/n) smelled something foul and almost tripped coming down the stairs.

"It smells like shit here." He rolled his eyes as he lit a red cigarette and puffed out a heart shaped cloud.

"Sooo Sorry your royal highness but Misfit class gets a misfit classroom and... as great as it this place is a free garage dump... ugh." Lucy gagged as he helped (Y/n) walk on the uneven stone floor stairs. After another short while they saw a giant wooden door that screamed ancient.

"Yea no i'm skipping..." (Y/n) said turning around but Lucy popped a vein out and turned him back around pushing him into the classroom.

The moment the door opened a bunch of swords, spears and arrows came flying at them. (Y/n) snapped his finger and Lucy instantly sprouted his wings and his feathers detached, deflecting every weapon away from them as they hit the walls behind them. (Y/n) sighed annoyed and puffed out another heart puff of smoke before walking to the group of gathered students. They were in awe but also slightly intimidated by the vibe (Y/n) and Lucy were giving off. (Y/n) walked up to the desk in front of them and burned a hole into it to dim his cigarette. He puffed a cloud into one of the pranksters face getting inches away from his face.

"You're in my way." He said glaring as smoke came out of his nose. The guy with purple black short spiky hair and red eyes with matching earring gulped before moving. (Y/n) threw his purse on a desk and sat down, opening his flip phone and lighting another Cigarette.

"(Y/n) please refrain from smoking in the class." Lucy said getting out some paperwork and reading glasses. (Y/n) just blew a heart at Lucy and laughed as his tail swayed side to side. Lucy sighed and scolded the students. (Y/n) just looked around and didn't see Iruma. He was somewhat disappointed but figured he'd be here soon since this place is underground and an absolute dump.

After a while the door flung open again and Iruma and two others were behind him. Iruma was instantly pushed in as the same thing happened swords, spears and arrows came flying but he dodged everything while screaming. Everyone was clapping for him as he laid on the ground. They were Saying stuff like nicely done and about him being an honor student ect. (Y/n) perked up dimming his cigarette in the metal part of the table he was sitting at. Iruma got up confused while the others complained about losing and winning a bet.