Chapter 21

Izzy's POV

The next morning I woke up extremely early, considering I was in L.A. for a few days there was some business that I needed to take care of. Last night I was able to play Demi with over exaggerating my sob story, hopefully she takes my bite and leaves me alone for the next few days so I can do whatever the hell I want. As the hot water washed over my body, I heard my phone beeping, I quickly turned off the water and grabbed my towel.

I'm glad you decided to reconnect, meet me at our usual place. btw it's nice to hear from you, i've missed you we all have

-Xavier

I read the text and turned off my phone and proceed to get ready for the day. Xavier was a good friend and supplier, more a friend than anything I had known him since we were eleven. I figured while back in L.A. I could round up some extra cash to take back in order to fix my car. I wasn't stupid to be caught with pills and weed but I knew I would be in high profile areas these next few days and customers paid big bucks which meant my cut of the deal would be big too. Plus, Xavier promised me it was all low-key and the deals would be made only to certain people no, whisperers. I slipped on my black skinny jeans, a van halen muscle tee, along with my green and blue flannel for a light cover up. I love L.A. the weather literally allowed for all fashion to be explored. I slipped on my favorite pair of moccasins and a few of my every day rings. It was only 8:30, and I wasn't meeting Xavier in till noon so I had some time to kill. I exited my bedroom with my phone in hand texting one of my friends to come pick me up so we could grab some coffee.

"Well good morning" I heard a cheery but very groggy Demi speak up as I walked into the kitchen.

"Morning, did I wake you?" I ask looking up at her from my phone.

"No, I actually have a phone interview this morning with a radio show" she says handing me a cup of coffee.

"Oh, thanks, um I was actually going to grab some breakfast with one of my old friends" I say handing her back the mug.

"Oh okay, well I was thinking we could spend the day together I called one of my girls if she could come in to give us mani & pedi's before the show tonight"

"That sounds amazing but I actually kind of have a lot going on today before tonights show" I say cheeky standing up from my bar stool. "But i'll text you" I say grabbing my bag and heading out the door before Demi could protest.

"And the main bitch herself returns" I head my friend Sam shouted from her car.

"Missed you too" I say taking the seat in the passenger side.

"You know I've missed you" Sam says more seriously before embracing me in a hug. "Now lets go the girls are waiting for us" she says before putting her car in drive and roaring the engine out of the parking structure.

"So whats new?" I ask taking in the beams of sun that were beginning to peak through the morning clouds.

"Nothing really, we're kind of just waiting for summer to let lose again"

"Yeah I know what you mean, I plan to come out here for the summer. You know live it up like the old days"

"I totally would love that, parties aren't the same without your crazy ass" she says nudging me.

"Which reminds me, I'm picking up from Xavier later today and he said he could throw in some weed with my cut" I tried off

"You thinking what i'm thinking " Sam said looking over at me.