Itachi Vs Yami

Itachi's eyes widened as he heard that. He didn't think that Yami was awake when all this happened. "How do you know this? Did Sasuke tell you about it?"Itachi asked.

Tsunade and the others were confused as to what these two were talking about. Jiraya had his eye on Kisame as the genjutsu could break any minute and Tsunade wasn't in any shape to fight.

Yami glanced at Kisame and said "Do you think you have the luxury of time brother?" Kisame rained down another barrage of attacks toward Itachi. He had now started using jutsus and due to the crater filled with river water, he didn't have any problem executing that.

Tsunade looked at the entire ordeal with a solemn expression and said "Have Yami remove the genjutsu that he has on Kisame." she wanted the two Akatsuki members out of the village as soon as possible. She didn't think Yami would manage to not only stop their escape but also make them fight each other.

Jiraya looked at Tsunade as if she had lost her mind and said "What are you talking about Tsunade? Isn't it good that they are fighting amongst each other? Although I am not in support of such a cruel tactic, I think this will help us tire them out. The village can't afford any setback at such a time.

Tsunade shook her head and said "Kisame seems to be using more and more powerful jutsus. I don't want one of the seven mist swordsmen creating havoc in the village. I don't know how much control Yami has over Kisame and I don't think I should even test it. Even capturing them could prove a problem to us."

Tsunade's last sentence shocked Kurenai as she hurriedly said "Lady Tsunade are you suggesting we drive out Itachi and Kisame from the village?" she didn't understand why would anyone let an enemy leave after he has created havoc in the village.

"They seem to be working for some organization and I am sure if they are caught, the other members of that Org might try to get them back. The hidden leaf doesn't need any kind of conflict right now even if we have a high chance of winning. The hidden cloud must be busy with its own problem but that can't be said about the hidden stone." Tsunade explained. She was recovering from her fatigue so she might just convince the others to follow her lead.

Kakashi nodded as he heard that and said "Lady Tsunade is right. The Tsuchikage is an opportunistic person. Showing weakness would be like inviting an attack. But we will need to block the news of today's attack as well"

"Kakashi I think you should be the one telling Yami to stop. I don't think he will listen to any of us." Asuma said to which Kurenai also nodded. Though she had helped strengthen Yami's genjutsu, she knew that Kakashi used to train with Yami every week. So if there was a chance of Yami listening then it was only to Kakashi's request.

"Yami stop the genjutsu." Kakashi shouted as he jumped near Yami. He wasn't confident in Yami listening to him but he was optimistic. He knew that Yami is someone who thinks practically and if Kakashi explains the logic behind his request then Yami might agree to let them go.

Yami turned toward Kakashi and looked at him with his Sharingan. Kakashi who had seen many sharingans in his life and himself had a Sharingan felt something odd. Even though Yami's Sharingan was only a three-tomoe Sharingan, it made Kakashi subconsciously grip his kunai tighter.

Kakashi was about to explain his reasoning regarding this matter but Yami said "You are right. I was getting bored anyways." Kakashi was about to sigh after listening to this but he understood the meaning behind Yami's words.

"Wait...Ya" Kakashi couldn't stop Yami from rushing toward the two Akatsuki members fighting. Itachi who had just dodged a few sword attacks from Kisame was about to think about his next move when a sword appeared above Kisame's shoulder and gazed at Itachi's cheek.

Itachi didn't understand where and how this attack came from but then he saw a pair of Sharingan's stare at him from Kisame's side. Yami sent a chakra-infused kick toward Kisame's side rib making him go through a tree and crash onto the ground.

Itachi who was standing on the water jumped and landed back on his original place on land. "You decided to come yourself. You decided I am worthy?" Itachi asked. He was trying to get under Yami's skin but for that, he first needed to be acknowledged by Yami. Unlike Sasuke, Yami never adored Itachi for his talent and skills.

Yami shook his head and said "Nahh... in fact, I got involved because the fight got boring." Yami smiled at the last part and threw a couple of Shurikens toward Itachi.

Itachi easily dodged two of them and deflected the other two with his sword. He didn't want to even involve his scabbard in such a small fight but now he was getting tired and he needed to end this as early as possible.

'For him, fighting and killing is like a game. What did you go through brother to become like this?' Itachi wondered. He was sure that Hiruzen wouldn't break his promise and let Danzo lay his hands on Itachi's brothers.

"You pulled out your sword?" Yami raised his eyebrows. He was genuinely shocked by this and he said "You must be in a hurry." Yami said and pulled his sword out as well as he rushed toward Itachi.

Itachi didn't want Yami to take the initiative to attack so he threw a few shurikens at him. Yami didn't want to dodge and lose his current position so he decided to break his momentum and deflect those Shurikens. Itachi was a little surprised as he saw Yami's purple blade but he didn't pay much attention to it. Itachi had attached a paper bomb to one of the kunai's which exploded just before it could reach Yami's sword.

Thinking that Yami must be disoriented Itachi created a clone and had it rush toward Yami through the smoke. The clone reached the other side and was faced with Yami who had spotted him because of the Sharingan. When Itachi's clone was about to clash its sword with Yami, it exploded. Itachi jumped onto a tree and looked at the explosion. But the next second he was surprised because lightning sparks appeared from the explosion.

'I didn't add any attribute's chakra in the exploding clone.' Itachi thought.

---------------------------

To read 17 extra chapters go to my Patreón

https://patreon.com/lazarus898/

Link in the synopsis as well.