Don't trust everyone

Knock knock..

Prince : Oh God who came.. I have to hide this first..(he put his bag on the border of bad And ran to open the door..)

O.. Ohhh bh.. Bhai.. H. Hi..(he said nervously )

Vivek : Hii bro.. Are you ok? Why are you panicked..

Prince : me? No no bhai Nothing..

Vivek : Ok... Prince actually i came here to tell you that you have to go with Uncle today..he has appointment with doctor.

Prince : Unn.. Ok bhai..

Vivek : what were you doing..?
(His eyes suspecting prince )again phone?

Prince : hun? No no.. I was reading book bhai...

Vivek : Hmm.. That's good habit..
Ok come now uncle Was calling you for breakfast..

Prince : yes.. Let's go..

(Prince and his brother both were About to leave.. Suddenly )

Vivek :(his phone rang ) oh my boss.. Prince you go I'm coming..

(Vivek sat on prince bed.. As soon he sat that bag fell on the ground.. Vivek was busy with call after fifteen minutes.he cut the call and got up from bed)

Vivek : Oh this bag.. ( he lift it up to put again on the bed..suddenly he saw one box on the from which is fell out from the Bag )
What's this.. (He picked it ) oh God what the hell.. Cigarette box!!(he was shocked.. But more than shocked he was furious.. He ran down with that box..)

Vivek : PRINCE... PRINCE.. (he is roaring in anger..)

Prince : Ye.. Yes bhai..

Vivek : What the hell is this prince..

(Prince saw that box his whole body got freeze... He was looking with shocking face at that box..)

I'm asking you..you idiot..

Prince : It's not mine bhai... Really

Uncle : What happened son..?
(Uncle suddenly came in his hand he had a broom)

(Vivek snatched broom from his uncle's hand)

Vivek : come here..

Prince : it's not mine please bhai trust me..(prince is literally shaking right now)

Uncle : oh God why you're so angry son what happened..

Vivek : i found this from his bag..
(He show box to uncle )

Uncle : Prince are you crazy.. You Tried it in past.. And you know what happened

Vivek : maybe that lesson was not enough... It's ok I'll complete it today..

(Vivek start to walk towards prince... And prince ran out of the house.. Vivek followed him)

Vivek : Prince don't run.. I'm telling you you'll regret..

Prince : Try to understand bhai it's not mine..

Vivek : stay there..
(He again went close prince again ran away from him.. They both are running in the garden and uncle watching them with tension)

Prince : my friend bought it yesterday bhai.. But he gave me to carry it..

Vivek : You liar... Prince come here I'm telling you don't make me more angry..

(They both are running here and there.. In the whole garden)

Prince : Ahhh.. I'm so tired.. Ahh.. Bhai please stop please.. At least listen me..