Chapter 2: Pawsitively Sexy

a/n: so like ej doesnt have eyes but he can still see because... physics or some shit XD
To everyone: this was a joke dont try to add logic or facts to it. >◇<

Saturday

(Eyeless Jack's POV)

I frowned as I saw my reflection in the mirror. The dark sunglasses and concealer weren't really me but grey skin and black dripping out of your empty eye sockets isn't exactly "normal". That was one of Slender's rules for going into town. You shouldn't bring attention to yourself.

"Ready?" Hoodie's voice came from the doorway. He looked so cute leaning against the doorframe in his tan hoodie. It was hard to keep a straight face. It wouldn't have been a problem if I was wearing my mask but sadly I wasn't.

I mumbled a response that resembled yes and walked out of the bathroom.

"Guess what!" Toby said excitedly. "Slenderman's letting us borrow the car!" He motioned to the beat down pick up truck behind him. Why Slender kept it around, I do not know but I guess it came in handy now.

"Hop in!" Masky called from the driver's side. Peeking inside I saw that there was only three seats. Hoodie also seemed to notice.

"I can sit in the back." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"I'll join you. If you want of course!" I stammered.

"That would be great." Hoodie smiled causing my heart to melt a little bit.

Hoodie sat on the edge of the truck as we drove along. I was worried that he was going to fall off and hurt himself but I didn't say anything.

"The previews were great! It looks so cool! All the explosions and guns!" Hoodie exclaimed. He seemed really excited about the movie. His eyes were widened with glee and giving wild hand gestures. But the gestures got a little to wild causing Hoodie to lose his balance. His arms flailed as he began tipping backwards. In the moment of peril, I managed to grab his hand and pull him back in. Hoodie seemed shaken up but not hurt.

"Thanks!" He chuckled his voice wavering. I nodded,my heart beating quickly. It began to beat even quicker when I realized we were still holding hands and Hoodie wasn't letting go but unfortunately we had arrived at the theater.