Chapter 10

-Bonnie's POV-

So we looked everywhere and haven't found anything on how to locate the Mikealsons so now I have to do a locator spell I hope it works.

We sat around in a circle and I started chanting while letting the blood pour from my hands onto the map.

The blood started moving in a line until it stopped at New Orleans.

"Uh New Orleans?" Caroline said but it came out as a question.

"New Orleans" I sighed before getting up.

"Let's go change guys and get ready for this road trip were taking" I said getting up and they all nodded and we went up stairs to shower and change our clothes.

After we were done me and care wore

Bonnies outfit

Carolines outfit (without the bag and heels next to the bag)

(Just imagine what the guys are wearing).

After we were all ready we went out side and took out a black van we use for kidnapping

Damon practically ran for shot gun while I was in the back with the others we were all there except Damon at the back.

As the car started driving I had an idea.

"Hey guys how about we play truth or dare" I said and everyone agreed.

Perfect.

"Ooo can I start! " Care said enthusiastically and we all agreed to letting her start.

"Okay Jer truth or dare" Caroline asked and Jer answered immediately.

"Truth"

"Okay Jeremy do you like Damon and ty?" Care asked and all three guys choked on their spit

Hilarious.

Tyler's cheeks turned a bright pink , her flushed and Damon well Damon had his usual smirk.

"I-i-i u-u-h care I uhm you this thing uh well mm yh, WHAT! Wait I met nah yeah nah I don't I don't" Jer said in panic

This is so hilarious 🤣🤣.

"Okay that was hilarious Jer" care said laughing her ass if and I did the same.

"So who's next" I asked.

"Me!" Tyler said and we all nodded.

"Okay uh Caroline truth or Dare" Tyler asked Care.

"Dare"

"Okay care bear I dare you to kiss Bonnie" Tyler said and care blushed.

I smirked at cares blushing face and pulled her over my lap she straddled me while I wrapped my arms securely around her waist.

I lowered her face to mine and kissed her the kiss was slow and and passionate I took control and kissed her roughly and she returned our tongues exploring each other's mouths then we pulled away.

We looked around and saw the boys looking extremely flustered and turned on I laughed at their reaction.

"W-w-what was that!" Tyler asked.

"A kiss" I said with an innocent smile.

"Do it again" Tyler said and I nodded and pecked cares lips then turned back to him.

He rolled his eyes "fun killer" he muttered under his breath causing me to laugh.

"Okay okay my turn, Bonnie truth or dare" Jeremy asked and I picked

"Truth"

"Oh man I was hoping you'd pick dare but okay, Bonnie have you ever pleasured yourself" Jeremy asked and I turned a beat red.

Mm god 😑.

I didn't say anything as I took a cup of vodka and downed it we always had bottles of alcohol in cars for when we need it and right now we were playing truth or dare.

After playing the game we all fell asleep truth be told I loved these people more than myself.