21: Lady Tigers (3)

Chapter 21: Lady Tigers (3)

Police sirens rang not long after— as the neighbours had seen the fight and informed the police. However, Enrique had already left for his home by then. It wasn't that hard to fly with three girls since the now powered-up Rogue helped him hold on to the other two, unconscious girls.

After the short journey by the sky, Enrique reached his house located close to Highland Park. He didn't have security in front of the main door so nobody questioned him about the unconscious girls in his arms— though in place of security guards, he did have quite a few tech-based security systems that would warn him if any unwanted guest entered the mansion. It wasn't an absolute protection and could be bypassed, but the people who could do that would have an easier time bribing (or killing) a normal security guard.

It was nighttime, moreover, they were on the outskirts of the city— so he didn't have to worry about any prying eyes, either.

After going inside the house, Enrique took a deep sniff of the air to be entirely sure that no other person was inside the house. His nose was now very sharp and sensitive, so he could easily confirm they were the only ones here.

"Let's see..." with that done, Enrique got some ropes from another room and tied the two girls' hands and legs. "There."

"Wow," Rogue wowed from the side. "Would you have kidnapped and tied me like this too if I never came to you on my own?"

"You seem to be looking forward to it?" Enrique asked back as he took a seat on the sofa, grabbing her by the waist and pulling her to his lap. "Though I can still tie you up whenever I wish."

Anna scoffed at that. "I don't wish. Do I look like the type who wants to be tied up?"

Actually, she did, though not at this very moment. By taking the power of Tigra who was naturally bestial and dominant, Anna had absorbed some of her personality traits as well— that was one perk (downgrade?) of her power.

"You did before, but not now." Enrique said as he manipulated his cape to come forward and tie her hands together, above her head. She blinked at the sudden gesture but couldn't break free. "We should test out which side of you is more dominant now, don't you think??"

"W-what? What if they wake up?" Anna asked, pointing her chin at the two tied-up girls, making him laugh out loud. He opened his mouth but Anna interrupted him. "I swear if you say— 'So you don't mind if there aren't other people around?' —I am going to smack you."

"..." Enrique closed his mouth, frowning. "Oh well, you pulled the trigger." Then he started violating her tied-up body.

—-

The... 'session' lasted longer than any other since both Anna and Enrique were in their beast-form, allowing them far more stamina and a durable body to get sweaty with. Anna forgot the existence of the two girls in the side only five minutes into it, and just rhymed her movement with his.

Around six hours later, Enrique decided to stop when Tigra— now in her human form of Greer Nelson, started to open her eyes.

"Mmhm..." the woman with wavy ginger hair and an admittedly charming face mumbled something as her eyes slowly opened before she frowned at the scene ahead. "What the..."

Enrique understood her surprise. Waking up and seeing your lookalike getting fucked on the couch was ought to be confusing. Enrique pulled out and kissed Anna on her lips one last time before telling her to go and dress up. She moaned but nodded nonetheless.

"Now, with that done," Enrique cleared his throat as he walked over to another, cleaner couch, while white clothes erupted from his chest and spread to form a white shirt and pants on his body. "Nice to formally meet you, Greer Nelson."