𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

"How can you be two persons at the same time, this makes no sense"

Adrian sits on the couch, before pulling you along with him.

But instead of pulling beside him, he pushes you onto his lap, as he places his right hand on your hips.

You gulp, feeling his strong slim legs against the back of your soft ones.

"Oh my dear, I'm three in one character, not just one character"

"Can you elaborate more?" you mumble out, and Adrian hears you due to the closeness between the both of you.

"I'm known as the fairy godfather, Adrian Agreste, and Peter Pan, but I prefer to go by Adrian" he explains.

"Peter Pan...no wonder why Captain Hook hates you, creepy child kidnapper"

You taunt him, trying to get out of his lap, but his tight grab stops you from even trying to move.

There's no doubt that you will find bruises on your hips while bathing.

"I'm no child kidnapper, I have tried my best to help you yet here you are being ungrateful"

Adrian sneers at you after uttering those words, showing his true face.

The true face is that he is no gentleman, but a creep just like the others.

"I'm not being ungrateful...I just lost hope in returning back to my home, I was planning to spend the rest of my life with Maleficent"

His gaze softens at your words, but his grasp doesn't.

It only becomes harder, almost like he is stabbing his fingers into your waist.

"I told you the solution, marry me-" you cut him off.

"You are not even a good character"

The light-haired man frowns, before grabbing you tightly by the back of your neck.

"What do you mean by that? I'm a good protagonist" you chuckle at his annoyance.

"Are you? A good protagonist doesn't lie nor is he a possessive creep"

Adrian removes his hand away from your waist, allowing you to stand up and move away from him.

"If being an antagonist means making you my wife, then I don't mind becoming the vilest villain to ever exist, my dear"

Your heart drops to your stomach when you see the devious grin appear on his face.

"Believe me, (Y/n), I would burn down everything just to have you become mine and mine alone"

Adrian stands up directly in front of your shivering body, pulling you into his embrace to calm you down.

Nevertheless, it had the opposite effect on you and made you more nervous and nauseous.

"I will even make you a queen after I overthrow my boss"

His confession of betraying his boss is enough to show you that Adrian is rotten from the over beginning.

"Either way, you will become my wife, the mother of our future children, mon amour"

Adrian leans down to kiss you but stops when a force shoves him across the room as if he was nothing.

Your eyes stare in shock at the familiar blond-haired man.

"You can't marry my daughter unless you get my blessings first"