YAADEIN

"kya mistake papa?" Geetanjali asked

"Leelawati ko apne zindagi mein lane ki galti......... Ruhani ke jane ke baad Leelawati mere saath bohot weirdly behave karne lagi ..... pehle bhi I never got a positive vibe from her but now I was sure that she is up to something.

She tried to come closer to me. She expressed her likeness towards me. She even told me that Kartavya needs a mother figure in his life and for that I should accept her. She even pestered me regarding my desires and how she can satisfy me.......chiii mujhe toh bolne mein bhi sharam aa rahi hai. All her wishes flowed in the drainage when I continuously rejected all her advances but she kept nagging me to replace Ruhani with her.

You tell me Gunnu, she can take care of Kartavya by being a mother figure to him right? For that she doesn't need to be my wife or be in any kind of relationship with me...........

She even threatened me that she is going to ruin me but I held my ground by not responding to her advances.

Ek din jab meine office se shaam ko ghar lauta, I was feeling something odd. I went into the washroom to freshen up. When I came to the walk-in closet to change I found Leelawati in her saree trying to seduce me. Holding her arms I dragged her out of the closet but suddenly she started weeping. Then following her trance I found Kartavya. Holding his trophy, he was eyeing Leelawati in her disheveled state and then me. His eyes filled with rage and disgust.

Pushing me aside Leelawati ran out of the room still crying with her fake tears. I couldn't understand why there was disgust in Bunny's eyes. And after Mrityunjay talked with him on my behalf I came to know that Leelawati has manipulated a 14 years old Kartavya to believe that I sexually harass her for my satisfaction.

I tried to confront Leelawati about the same. You know Gunnu, I can hear her evil laughs.......she said that I am not supporting her physical pleasures and hence she will snatch my only emotional support my Bunny. And she got succeeded"

"Papa why didn't you tell the truth to Kartavya ji?" Geetanjali asked

"Kartavya avoided me like a plague. Most of the time he will be surrounded by Leelawati and he was so attached that he wasn't ready to hear a word against Leelawati. Mrityunjay tried to convince him but Kartavya displayed his hatred for me. I myself was not in a position Gunnu. First the loss of Ruhani, mental pressure from Leelawati, business and now my own son's disgusting looks had already shattered me...........I thought Leelawati would be a good mother figure for Kartavya but that wasn't the case. She used Kartavya for her economic fulfilment and forcefully occupied a place in this mansion for years.

But you tell me Gunnu, what is my fault? Meine kese kisi aur ko Ruhani ki jagah de sakta hun? Leelawati ke liye mere mann mein kuch bhi nhi hai not even friendship.......how ...how can I get into any intimate relationship with her?.......... trust me Gunnu, I swear on you, Bunny and Ruhani that I have never touched a single hair of Leelawati with a malicious intention. She ruined me. It was my mistake to bring her home. It was my mistake to ignore her advances. It was my mistake to not submit before her demands. It was my mistake to underestimate her threats. It was my mistake, all my mistake" Digvijay sobbed like a child while slapping his forehead again and again

"Papa..... papa, you trust your Gunnu, right? Then it's my guts telling that dada's boy will return back.....trust me" Geetanjali assured while removing his tear strands.

"Come down soon papa......mein dinner ready karti hun" Geetanjali left his room.

Coming out of the room to the common balcony, she cried her eyes out thinking about the pain and suffering both father and son has to undergo only because of Leelawati.
She stabbed the one who helped her during her miserable days.

FANAA जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें