Kuro

(3rd Person Pov)

"Captain...!!" The three kids shrieked.

"You said pirates are 'brave warriors of the sea?' Don't twist the truth.." Kurahador pushed his glasses up.

it's because you have that kind of savage bloodline that you like to lie so much! And use violence whenever you are enraged. I believe you only get close to Mistress for the money.." He slowly stood up.

"What the hell are you talking about!" The long nosed boy stared at him.

"Who cares what your motive is, the fact your father is a pirate is more than enough reason for me to kick you out!!" The butler yelled at Usopp.

Usopp fiercely grabbed onto his collar. "I dare you to say that again!!"

"Usopp-san please stop!!! Please don't use violence!!" Kaya yelled from the window causing Usopp to stiffen and look back at her.

"Kurahador-san.. isn't a bad person.. hes just concerned about me that's why he's a little extreme.. " She sobbed in her hand.

"Get the hell out of here!" The butler slapped Usopp's hand off.

"Savages like you are not welcome here! I'll let you off this time, but I warn you.. don't come back here again!!"

"Fine.. I understand.. I'll leave even without you telling me to!" Usopp turned around.

"I'll never come back here again!!"

"...Captain...!!" The kids stared at him leave. "Usopp-san.." Kaya sighed.

"You bastard! Captain is not that kind of person!" Ninjin yelled. "Yeah! Stupid!" "Baaaka! Piiman and Tamanegi screamed.

"Baaaka!!" Y/N and Luffy yelled. "Why are you screaming along with them." Zoro hit the head of the two boys.

"YAAAAHHH!!!" Usopp's subordinates yelled as they got held back by Nami.

"I'm gonna kill him!" Luffy gritted his teeth. "I second that!" Y/N added as they both got held back by Zoro.

"ALL OF YOU GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE NOW!!!" Kurahador screamed at them.

--

Now Y/N, Zoro and Nami were sitted by the wooden fence with Piiman and Ninjin.

"Where's Luffy?" Nami asked. "He went chasing that captain!" Zoro responded.

"The captain must be there!" Ninjin smiled. "Yes! At the shore everytime something happens he always go there!" Piiman added.

"Going to check it out?" Ninjin asked. "Nah.. Luffys got it handled." Y/N replied.

"Hey, where's your other buddy?" The orange haired girl asked. "Oh! Tamanegi, right?"

"He often suddenly disappears!"

"Yeah! And makes tons of noise when he shows up!"

"WAAAAAH!! THIS IS BAD!! WAHHHH!!"

"Ah! It's Tamanegi!" The kid pointed out crying Tamanegi who was running towards them.

"BAD NEWS! HAAAH! HUF! HUF! THERES A MAN THATS.... BACKWARDS!!" He panted. "There's a weird guy, he walks backwards!"

"Liar!" The two boys yelled at the same time. "It's true! Look!" He pointed at the man who was approaching them.

"Hey! Who said I'm a weird guy? I don't look weird at all!"  A man with heart glasses held his hat.

"Yes you are! Any way I look at it, you look weird!"

"Shut up! I'm just a hypnotist passing by!" He defended himself.