Chapter 32 𓋇

[Name] couldn't help but smile as Ashido and Kaminari were defeated by Principal Nezu. The principal, as small as he may be, easily outwitted the two as his classmates watched in shock at their defeat. They ended up running out of time due to the principal's attacks.

"Team Ashido and Kaminari retire due to running out of time."

"What! Mina's team ran out of time?" Uraraka had just returned from her match as she rushed up to the screen. "That's too bad!"

"Uraraka, congratulations on passing," Iida approached her.

"Thanks, you too!" Uraraka smiled before she was poked on the shoulder by Asui.

"Ochaco, when fighting against Thirteen, what were you and Aoyama talking about?" She asked before Uraraka's face went bright pink as she looked at Midoriya and Tsuyuri.

"N-Nothing! That's not how it is!" Uraraka backed up slowly while waving her arms around everywhere, but crashing into someone made Uraraka turn around to be met with [Name], and his face was quite close to hers.

"Are you okay, Uraraka? you're bright red." [Name] put his hand on Uraraka's forehead but flinched once she squealed and backed away as she hid her face in her hands. Luckily, she was saved from any more of [Name]'s questions by Jiro and Koda's practical exam starting.

At the beginning, Jiro and Koda were struggling to deal with Present Mic's quirk, and with Jiro's sound application, she was especially struggling with the sound, and Jiro's one plan of getting Koda to control bugs didn't work due to Koda being scared of bugs. It was only when Koda noticed Jiro's ears bleeding that he stepped into action.

[Name] frowned at Jiro's bloody ears but smirked slightly once Present Mic passed out due to bugs attacking him, and seeing Koda carry Jiro out of the arena made [Name] smile at his two classmates on screen. However, his smile turned to a frown once he realised it would be his turn soon, and he has yet to form a plan.

"Team Koda and Jiro have passed!"

Next, it was Hagakure and Shoji vs Snipe. The two students were hiding behind a wall as their teacher let off multiple shots, but [Name] watched as Hagakure took off her gloves and shoes, becoming completely invisible as Shoji charged towards Snipe to create a diversion. By doing that, Hagakure successfully got the handcuff on Snipe's wrist,  but Snipe accidentally nudged Hagakure's chest with his elbow, and [Name] sweat dropped as it looked as if Snipe was being pulled by an invisible force as he desperately apologised.

"Team Hagakure and Shoji have passed."

"As expected, Hagakure is a cut above the rest when it comes to stealth!" Yaoyorozu smiled as [Name] turned to her and nodded to show his agreement.

"Shoji also did a great job to help by drawing Snipe's attention!" Midoriya agreed, as did Uraraka and Asui who were between Midoriya and Tsuyuri also agreed. Next, it was Mineta and Sero vs. Midnight, and [Name] knew that Mineta's plan would just be to try to undress Midnight.

"Deku, you're up next, aren't you? Then Tsuyuri, you're after him?" Both males nodded, but Uraraka grabbed onto [Name]'s cloak hesitantly. "But, Tsuyuri, you still don't know your opponent; how will you face it?" [Name] looked at her and smiled before pulling his coin out and flipping it; however, Uraraka noticed how a small frown formed on [Name]'s face once he read the results as he turned to face the screen once more.

However, once he looked at the screen, [Name] sweatdropped at Mineta, running away, balling his eyes out as he did so. Meanwhile, Sero was asleep on Midnight's lap, and the woman had a sadistic smirk on her face.

She eventually followed after Mineta, but was surprised to see Mineta run from behind a rock with Sero's tape covering his mouth and nose to not inhale her scent as he trapped her using his quirk before running to the exit and dragging Sero out with him.

"Team Mineta and Sero have passed!"

[Name] sighed and left the room as Uraraka watched him leave while holding the coin tightly in his hands. She looked around nervously before quickly hurrying after him. "Tsuyuri! Is everything alright?" She asked as [Name] continued walking, as Uraraka had to practically run to keep up with him. "It's going to be Deku's match yet don't you want to watch?"

She attempted to grab [Name]'s cape to stop him, but all that ended in was Uraraka being dragged as she was surprised at [Name]'s raw physical strength. "[Nam-" Uraraka cut herself off from using his first name, but it seemed to catch his attention as he turned to her.

"You're worried about your exam, right? You're strong, you'll do great!" [Name] frowned at her words before leaving, and this time Uraraka didn't follow, seeing the upset look on [Name]'s face. As he walked away, [Name] put his hand over his chest, feeling the scarred wound as he took a deep breath, as he would do before using his quirk, before doubling over in pain as he leaned his forehead against the cool ground as he squeezed his chest tightly.

[Name] didn't know how long he had stayed on the ground until he heard over the speaker.

"Team Midoriya and Bakugo have passed!"

He forced himself up as he headed to his designated arena. "Tsuyuri, practical exam"

In the viewing room, the majority of his class had smushed themselves in to watch their classmate. Stepping into the arena, [Name] frowned as he sensed nothing before mist filled the arena, blocking his best sense, sight. Next, loud gushing wind and water along with the sounds of hissing snakes were heard, obstructing [Name]'s hearing as he couldn't tell where each sound was coming from.

[Name] whirled round to see the one and only Wind Hashira but couldn't react in time and was sent flying back after a kick to the chest, stunning him as he wheezed for air as his scarred chest outcried at the kick as Sanemi stepped forward before stepping on [Name]'s stomach exactly where his other scar is and digging in his pocket to pull out his coin as he examined it.

"We were told that since you have a nurse to go all out but to also get rid of this so you'll stop being such a wuss," Sanemi chucked the coin to the left as [Name] faintly heard the clink of it land before nothing as [Name]'s eyes widened before staring back at Sanemi. "What, are you going to get mad and try to hurt me? See, Tsuyuri." [Name] dug his foot deeper as [Name] grasped it, attempting to lift it, before Sanemia grabbed him by the neck and pulled him up to his level.

"Your exam has no time limit."