Chapter 58

It's been 5 years since then. I moved to NYC I still keep in contact with Mary and Paige. Vance gave me hun new number but we don't talk that much. Ive become a model at only 22 years old. Ive walked for many different company and designers. But the one Ive been looking forward too is being a Victoria secret angle. I actually had been called to become one. I was walking the show today. Everyone from across the old would be here and so would my family.

I was getting ready when my manager Becky came to me. "Hey girl ready to walk the run way as a angle" I was so excited "yess I've been waiting for this moment forever" I said and we lined up I was in the middle of the line finally I walked. (Image below)

 (Image below)

This moment was everything

This moment was everything. I saw my family then I saw Paige and Mary. I tried not to freak out I smiled. After doing my set I was so happy I cried. Becky gave me a hug. "You did amazing I think we found ourselves a new company to work with". She said hugging me. I went back on after doing my angle set I did other sets(image below)

 I went back on after doing my angle set I did other sets(image below)

I walked a few more but then the show had ended

I walked a few more but then the show had ended. I ran to my family they all hugged me. Then I went over to Paige and Mary. We started screaming. Mary hugged me "you listened to me you finally got your wings" she said I reared your a bit. On Paige's left hand I saw a ring. "NO" I said "OMG IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS" I said and hugged her Jackson proposed to here. This was truly an amazing moment.

I looked behind them I didn't know I was not looking at vance he trimmed his hair not to much though. He walked up to me. I was t expecting anything but he hugged me.
It was a little weird not going to lie. "You did amazing" he said "thanks but why are you here" I said confused. "Because I saw you were going to be an angle so I came with Mary" he said and I looked at Mary she looked the other way. "Thank you well i have to go get changed bu-". I said then was cut off. "Wait there is actually someone I wanted to ask you" he said and I waited.

"Wanna go out later like to dinner or something" he said and this was processing in my mind I just didn't know what to say. I figured well maybe he has matured and let's leave our old teen romance in the past. It present day people change. "Yeah I'd love that". Maybe this was the wrong thing. But maybe this was a new story line. It was later that day. I went to my apartment. It was so pretty I can't believe I own my own home at just 22.

I heard a ding on my phone (phones didn't come out then BUT WE SHALL PRETEND). I looked at it. It was vance. "What time should I pick you up" he said "uhh how about 7:35" I said "perfect" he said and I got ready. I wore a white silk shirt dress with YSL heels. It was 7:30 I heard my door bell ring. I went over to it. "Miss.Blakely you have a visitor shall I send him up" the door man said "yes" I reply and the audio cut out.

I heard a knock at my door. I opened it to find Vance. "You look amazing" he said that was the first thing out his mouth. "Y thank you you do too". "Want wine before we go" I said walking in the kitchen. "Sure" I poured the wine and we drank. It weird the last time we drank together we were underage now we are 23 and 22 how weird. We finished our wine and we headed out. His car was a beauty. We went to a restaurant Rayos. You have to be in a waiting list to get in so I have no idea how he got us in.

We sat at a booth it was cute. "So what's been going on". He said "work I've model for Calvin Cline and Marc Jacobs so far this week and Victoria as well. But that's it so far what about you". I said. "Nothing much i quit your dads restaurant sorry about that but now I work for Land Rover and I make good money". He said im so proud. "Wow im so proud of you Vance" I said "ya know you have something to do with me getting to where I am today right".

I was taken it back. "No, how?" I said "remember what you told me when you were leaving for New York" it came back to me. Before I left Denver I told Vance sowmthing very special that I had hoped he remembered. "Vance before I go I want to tell you something. No matter how many ups and downs we had I loved you in every time my love never left and it never will. I want you to be so successful one day and no matter if you do it with or without me  i will always be there for you. Maybe one day we will meet again and set aside what happened in the passes but for now I have to go. I'll see you later". That's what I said. "You actually remembered". I said. He laughed "of course I did"

"That's why I'm here" he said he grabbed my hands. "You said that maybe one day we will meet each other again and maybe set our past behind and start fresh. So I wanna know do you wanna start fresh with me".  He said starting in my green eyes and I staring into his blue eyes. "Yes" he was relieved. He bent over the table and kissed my cheek. People may say I'm crazy people may say I'm stupid but I see it as a redemption if he fucks up again in adulthood then for sure leaving him.

A/n
Hey guys this is not the end I SAY AGAIN NOT THE END THERE WILL BE MORE but I will update soon so enjoy love y'all