Chapter 68

Wishing myself a productive and successful new year. I really hope this year brings me immense joy and succcess so that I can try my best to give best to you guys. As I turn a year older, I am really grateful for this beautiful virtual family who supported me in my short times. 

Happy birthday to me!!!

Her eyes were fixed around her surroundings as she look at the guests and her parents chattering among themselves preparing for her big day while her mind was lost in thoughts

Her eyes were fixed around her surroundings as she look at the guests and her parents chattering among themselves preparing for her big day while her mind was lost in thoughts. All her life incidents roamed in front of her eyes .

How from a little daddy's girl she grew up and became a successful cardiologist surgeon , how in some weird circumstances got married and became someone's wife. He just entered into her life like a calm breeze and made her fall for him .

If someone would have said she would be getting married to a stranger that too in totally strange place she would have slapped him right across the face and narrate all the dreams and plans she planned for her wedding . How her parents would be happy, how she would pass shy smile and sneak glance at her soon to be husband and actively participate in the wedding preparation.

And now when it is actually happening in front of her eyes like she is sitting like a lost doll who is dancing on everyone's choices.

She look in front as she look at her father who was in deep discussion with his friend about something , then her mother who was talking to lady precisely over some rituals and then her gaze finally landed over to her soon to be husband Nikhil Agarwal who was busy looking at some card designs which his sister was showing him.

Admist of all this the bride herself was lost in thoughts as she always imagined these things to happen with someone who broke his promise without even listening to her multiple pleas .

She always dreamed to marry him who saved her in uncontrollable circumstances , made her fall for him for his jolly nature and carefree attitude and given her just love . Nothing less and nothing more.

Heck she never imagined someone else to take his place after meeting him and here she is ready to give his place which he vacanted this morning . Her mother cast a worried gaze at her daughter who had tears dwelled in her eyes and looking lost and vulnerable .

She was just looking like a doll sitting here physically but mentally and emotionally she was in yet another world . She sighed and look at her husband who was busy ignoring their daughter pain and planning to increase it more and more .

" Ishika Bhabhi which one is good blue or peach" She came out of her thoughts as she heard Nikhil sister Niharika voice as she took seat beside her . She look as her gaze met Nikhil who was looking at her with heart melting smile and waiting for her response while his sister was too excited to blabber how beautiful both cards were .

"Ishu.."she look at her mother who was looking at her with worried gaze and look at her in laws who were waiting for her response . She smiled and choose the blue one making Niharika groan who poked her tongue in front of her brother while everyone laughed .