Chapter Eight

This is a little more sexual than what I have done before, there won't be too many details but there will be a G!P Bella, she is not normally this just for now. Warnings: Slight sexual depictions, getting Rosalie pregnant. 

Bella's POV

It has been five days since we arrived in Volterra, I had asked Rosalie if we could stay so I could talk to the queens once I was ready. I felt like today I could do it, I could finally talk to Sulpicia about how she is my true mother. I arranged a meeting with her and she asked if Athendora could join, I agreed as long as Rosalie could come too. So in ten minutes, I was having a meeting with two of the three queens and Rosalie was gonna be by my side the entire time. 

Rosalie has had to stop me from pacing more than once, I couldn't keep still and it felt like time was going by so slowly. Rosalie normally knows how to pass time, but I had asked her not to do anything like that until we were already home. I could tell she was getting impatient but I was happy she agreed, I want her just as bad as she wants me but I don't trust the queens yet. I looked at the clock and realized it was time to go, I grabbed Rosalie's hand and we walked into the room. Athendora and Sulpicia were sat down at a table, they motioned for us to sit down as well. I sat down and Rosalie sat next to me, I kept my hand in hers.

"Thank you for having this meeting with me, I would like to speak to you about you being my mother." Sulpicia nodded and I looked at Athendora, I still couldn't make out that look she had in her eye. "Thank you for wanting to speak to us, to me, it means a lot." I nodded and sighed, "I know my father probably tricked you and I don't blame you, I don't blame you for being scared to keep me, you were a vampire and thought there was no way to have a child. It wasn't like he put some spell on you, it's what he is, what I am too. If I wanted to give myself the parts, I could get Rosalie pregnant if I wanted to. That's not the point, you didn't know that, there would be no way in hell he would have told you anyways." Rosalie quickly looked at me, I just smiled a soft smile. 

"I know you want a mother-daughter relationship with me and I want that too, just not yet. It will take time for me to get used to my mother not being my mother, I am sure she knows, I mean my grandmother knew. One day I will be ready to see you as that, and I assume that you and Athendora are mates which is why she is holding your hand under the table and the looks she keeps giving me?" They both quickly look at me, their hands splitting apart. "You don't have to hide now, I'm part angel, I know a lot more than you would like for me to know." They nod slowly, "Yes we are mates, but everyone thinks that Aro and Caius are our mates, we just didn't care enough to fix it." Rosalie and I nodded, shrugging since we didn't care. 

"I will be leaving with Rosalie back home, I don't think I can stay here much longer, I have friends in Forks." I watched as Sulpica's face became sad and disappointed. "Ok, but you are always welcome to come here. I can tell you and your mate, Rosalie, are stopping yourselves from physically being intimate, our castle is 1000% soundproof and there is no way we can hear you two. So if that convinces you to stay, please stay." I looked at Rosalie and she shrugged, I knew she loved being in Volterra, it was beautiful, new and there was a wall blocking from someone seeing into the castle's area so she can walk around in the sun. "We will stay, but the minute something we aren't comfortable with happens I fly us out of here, got it?" They both nodded and I stood up with Rosalie, we went back to our room and I closed the door. 

"Why didn't you tell me that you could get me pregnant?" I looked at her and she sat on the bed, I smiled and kneeled between her legs. "I didn't think you would want that yet, I was gonna tell you it just never came up in conversation. And before you ask, yes I want kids with you, I would love them. I just thought maybe we should wait until I propose to even try." She rolled her eyes and pulled her shirt off, before taking her bra off. "The last thing I wanna do is wait to have your kids, I want to be with you forever Bella. You are mine and I am yours, you are my mate nothing could ever pull us apart, only death can." I stood up and kissed her, laying her down. 

"If we do this, you have to know that it will be a quick pregnancy, longest was three days but it could be even shorter. It won't hurt for you because you're a vampire, but you will feel it all.  So are you sure?" She nodded and wrapped her legs around my waist, "I'm sure, Bella, I've never been so sure." I laughed quietly and kissed her, I pulled the rest of her clothes off and started getting mine off. I whispered something in greek and pulled my pants down, I heard Rosalie gasp quietly, her voice trembling. 

I got between her legs again once I was fully naked, and I kissed her neck and chest. She moaned quietly and gripped my hair softly. I felt her try and push my head down, wanting me to go lower. I shook my head and grabbed her hands, pinning her hands by her side. "Stay still, I will take my time." She nodded, and I slowly kissed down her chest, biting and sucking her skin. Once I got to where she wanted me she went to close her legs around my head, I decided to let her as I finally gave her what she wanted. 

~~~
We both laid next to each other, breathing heavily. We weren't tired but definitely out of breath from the hours of sex. "How will we know it worked?" I looked at her and gently set my hand on her stomach, I listened and felt around. "Give it a second, it's quick sometimes but other times it takes a little." She waited and watched me, I felt movement that I knew wasn't hers. I smiled widely and looked at her, she pulled me up and kissed me softly. I kissed back and kept my hand gently on her stomach, she pulled away and set her hand on her stomach. Her eyes lit up when she felt the baby move around, I intertwined our fingers and just rested our hands there. 

"I can't believe I'm finally gonna be a mother, I didn't think this would ever happen." I kissed her head and held her close, "I guess you just needed to find the right person to get your baby. How many are we thinking? Two?" She thought about it for a moment, "I've always wanted a big family, so maybe four or five?" I smiled and nodded, "I agree with that, that would be a perfect amount." She smiled and pecked my lips, I sighed in contentment and held her close.