Chapter 11: More troubles

"O-Ouch!"

"Please don't distract me, Sirzechs-sama"

Riser said with a smile on his face before he placed his palm on his dislocated leg. Pushing it back in place before taking out a bottle of [Phoenix Tears] from his inventory. Pouring it all over Sirzechs' body before taking out another bottle and shoving it in his mouth.

Completely healing his entire body back to shape. Making Sirzechs let out a relieved sigh as he felt the ache and pain in his body disappear.

"Thank you, Riser"

"I was the one who put you in that state, Sirzechs-sama. So, there is no need for you to thank me"

Riser politely said before he glanced at Runeas and Grayfia, who were now moving their bodies to test if there was something wrong.

"That feels better! I thought I was going to die a while ago!"

"Hahahaha..."

Riser dryly laughed before averting his eyes away from her. Feeling a bit awkward from going to far since he was using them as a test subject to see what's the limit of his power. Making him awkwardly scratch his head in response.

'I haven't seen Issei since a while ago... I wonder where he is?"

Riser thought as his eyes narrowed. Feeling that something is strange since Issei was nowhere to be found, especially when in the anime, Rias would often bring Issei along wherever she goes.

'Did they have a fight or quarrel? In this point in time? Why the fuck- No, let's think positive. Maybe Issei is just busy so he wasn't able to come with them... but... busy about what? Watching porn or some shit? Or maybe... Rias left him back at Kuoh since she did not want for him to see her and everyone in her family apologize to me. Yes, that must be it"

"Riser, you really hid it well"

"Hmm?"

Riser hummed as he broke out of his thoughts. Making him glance at Runeas who was smiling beautifully in his direction.

"Your power. You're just 18 years old now right? That's quite a talent for you to be able to completely overpower the three of us at a young age"

"You flatter me, Runeas-sama"

"Those attacks were kind of refreshing, where did you learn how to fight like that?"

Runeas curiously asked since even in the memories that she received, she was always curious about the origins of such skills. There were very little records about a type of spell that could specifically buff the strength, power, and magic of specific people inside a specific area for a limited amount of time. Especially Riser's spell, which not only buffed his physical and magic prowess, but also his regenerative ability that could withstand.

"I... just learned it by myself while I was experimenting with my bloodline"

He said with a guilty look on his face. Making him scratch his cheeks. Feeling a bit uncomfortable from her enthusiastic expression as if she was admiring him.

'... I copied those attacks from the anime that I watched in the past. The fucking domain thing is just a fucking ripoff of [Domain Expansion] but a lot fucking weaker because I don't know how to make it into a reality. Me, developing those skills from scratch? Pfft- I wish I was that fucking talented!'

"How about you, Runeas-sama? I wonder how did you learn to use Destruction Magic when it is an unique ability of the Baal Clan?"

"Hmm? Ah, I just replicated it by building it from scratch. Weren't you the one who taugh-"