WR Files: Toma Hisoka & The Alters

We know how to screw with canonicity around here. 

Sir, you are under arrest for charges of human trafficking, and potentially violating multiple other human rights laws. You are to remain silent, anything and everything you try to say will be held against you during court.  -Police

This may turn into a major case that will go into Japan's history books. If you want to testify, you are free to do so, we'll make sure you don't get harassed. I'm sure you'll be capable of taking the pressure, especially now since you've been out here for around a month. -Redemption

Greetings at last, Castle. It would seem you were defeated at a much easier rate than I thought you would. That was a foolish move on your part, now we have hard evidence against your fake motives. You can thank my employer's son for that, the very same boy you attacked. Soon, your boss will be next.  -Hired

3rd Person POV

Toma Satoshi has always tolerated hard tasks, but this one was on a whole other level. He was about to go against possibly one of the most powerful men in Japan. Though he didn't know if Ayanokouji Atsuomi truly was such a person, just having heard that he ran and managed the White Room brought chills down his spine. 

There was proof right in front of him, the teenage girl named Amasawa Ichika, who Tokunaga's team managed to steal away from WR personnel. She expressed her gratitude for setting her free by giving a few details about that horrible place. They made sure to take notes, then had Kouenji create and print an official report on the matter. 

Most of their cards were ready and on the table, save for a few loose ends, which Tokunaga would personally take care of. Unfortunately for her, she had no choice but to bring Amasawa with her. 

"It's fine, I'm sure you can handle yourselves. Just, please don't cause a ruckus, Amasawa." Toma told them. 

"You know you can count on me mister!" Amasawa replied gleefully with a salute.

"Sigh...I doubt that. Tokunaga, keep a very close eye on her, we don't want the girl wandering around ANHS and wreaking havoc." 

"Yes sir. And the chairman is aware of our visit?" 

"Yeah. While Shiraishi accompanied ANHS security to a temporary prison for Castle and a man named Shiba, the professor himself is being escorted by the police. You should be safe to go, Mr. Sakayanagi has already told them of the situation." 

"We'll see to it that it's done then. Come along Amasawa-san." 

"Hai hai!" 

Toma bid them farewell as they boarded the elevator to the parking lot. The ride down to the parking lot was slightly uncomfortable for Tokunaga. Seeing as Amasawa had a never ending smile on her face, knowing that she could kill, made her have mixed feelings for such children from the White Room. She just reviewed the files she was given to distract herself. 

Once the doors opened to the parking lot, Tokunaga led the way to her car. Pulling out her key, she clicked it and the car unlocked itself. 

"Get in the back, I have things sitting in the front, for emergency. You know what I mean." Tokunaga told Amasawa, opening the door to the driver's seat. 

She put the files she had on-hand and put it down on top of the large briefcase sitting at the front seat. Amasawa got in the back. As they put their seatbelts on, Tokunaga started the car and drove to the parking lot's exit. Snow fell down on the December day that they decided to visit ANHS on. 

"While we're here, we need to discuss a few things, Amasawa-san." 

"What would that be, Agent-san?"