|62| More Beautiful than Dawn itself

Chapter 62: More Beautiful than Dawn itself

[M]

__________________________________________

A/N: my ancestors watching me from above and below, as I write up the most gut wrenching, toe curling smut I've ever written.... yeah they're locking both of em gates for def

I'm not even gonna try sugar coating this. This chapter is literally PWP (or to be a little specific, Porn with /slight/ *somewhere in the middle and that too a big emphasis on the 'slight'* Plot.)

MATURE C/W: reader discretion advised. The following chapter contains,
•mild exhibitionism
•bondage
•edging
•depiction of force (NOT non con, it's mostly power dynamics)
•Body image/horror/monster depiction
•unnecessary mentions of throwing Jimin under the bus - The Devil's chronic jealousy
•mirror kink ♥︎

Pls skip if you're uncomfortable ♡

Recommended music, The Weeknd's Album 'Beauty behind The Madness'

(Can be played in any order, cause that album slaps and all of the tracks fits this chapter)

10k+ word limit treat, cause next update is gonna take a while

Happy Reading♡
__________________________________________

Taehyung tries to not focus on the price tags. He really tries, but his eyes keep darting to the seven digit number hooked onto every piece of clothing in the wide space.

The only time Taehyung has ever shopped at a high end store was when he had bought a fitted suit- which infact was half the price he was looking at now. It was ridiculous!

He walks around the aisles cautiously, not touching anything more than he should. The constant presence of the shop assistant following him bugs his conscience and keeps him on an edge.

The woman is sweet and soft spoken but Taehyung dislikes the feeling of being gawked upon and do nothing in return. He focuses on browsing the sections of clothing instead, it helps slightly.

The air conditioning is cool and he finds solace in it, blocking the woman's presence on his tail.

His fingers trail up the sleeve of an olive colored woven sweater. He pinches the fabric between his fingers taking in the texture and it's too soft to his calloused hands.

He drops the sleeve and walks past it, looking for something that was admittedly more of his type... and of his budget.

The store is almost empty, except for few customers who seem to be of Jungkook's caliber, with their sense of fashion. A little obnoxiously dramatic for a commoner like him, but again well suited.

Taehyung keeps his mind off the proceedings to what led to the current outcome. He doesn't understand what Jimin's reaction was supposed to mean when he said, he had already slept with Jungkook twice.

He knows of the rules- Jungkook only ever sleeps with the same person thrice and then he leaves them to their own devices.

Taehyung and the disease that his heart carries, is not very fond of this plausible future where he may not see Jungkook anymore. He is alright with not giving in to temptation, but to live a life where he has to pretend he doesn't know this man or to have his memories erased off of him? Taehyung feels his choices snubbed off. He doesn't like it.