punta cana

FLL fort lauderdale the airport

FLL
fort lauderdale
the airport.

"judah, do you think we moving too fast?" spirit spoke as they sat at the gate for their flight, waiting for everyone else.

"what you mean?" he spoke, not paying any mind to her.
— "i don't know. maybe it's cause i never been on a trip with a man before. what if you kill me while we outta the country?" she spoke, sipping on her iced white mocha.

"imma kill sum a'ight." he spoke, getting up to throw away his breakfast sandwich.

"oh." she responded, looking back at her phone in shock.
as soon as judah sat down, a "hey y'all" was heard from behind the pair.

mo, chance, jade, and capo all walked up to pair, placing their carry-ons on the floor.
— "bookie i'm real ready for punta cana." jade said, sliding her silk bonnet on.

at the time, spirit was sporting a long black wig, and she had previously crimped it to have loose curls.

judah's homegirl, sev, had now come back, so he was sporting neat and shiny two strand twists.

the pair had spent the last week sorting their luggage just so they can have co-ordinating outfits for the trip.

"Gate D69, for punta cana, boarding now." the intercom, the group got their belongings up and headed for the plane.

"poppin pussy in punta cana." mo spoke.

"cho ho ass up" chance rolled his eyes, holding her bag.

punta cana

stepping out of the airport, the group was hit by a crisp breeze.

something about out of country air, always solidified that a vacation was gonna be one for the books. being in a different country all of a sudden cleared your skin; laid your lace; and cinched your waist.

"oh my god y'all." jade said, smiling at the brightness all around.

although they lived in miami, miami was like a bootleg tropic. real islands had an unbeatable aura.

the transport from the airport to the villas beeped to present to them their home.

𝚟𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚒

📍punta cana
approx. 3:45 pm.

 3:45 pm

"i'm in love

"i'm in love. absolute love." spirit spoke as she walked into her and judah's private villa.

the three pairs had all booked individual villas next to one another; and judah of course— picked the one with the best view.

"this shit hard." judah spoke lowky, walking up to spirit as she clinged onto the balcony concrete railings.

holding onto the waist of spirit, he tucked his head into her shoulder and they stood in silence, admiring the atmosphere.

"we don't have any excursions until tomorrow morning. what you think we should do today?" spirit turned her head slightly , holding judahs head with one hand.

"let me cook for you. have some time for us before linking wit' everybody." judah responded.
"u came on vacation to cook?" she laughed lightly.
"hell yea."

"then come on."

"baby WHAT is that smelllllll" they heard mo boom through as her, along with 3 companions followed through the front door of the villa.

"bookie you in here cooking like this villa ain't open everywhere. what's that?" jade smiled, sitting down in the kitchen.

"y'all ass ruining the moment and shit" judah shook his head, pulling out 4 more plates.

just a filler chapter, yall i have writers block so bad. i have no clue where to take this i feel like i'm not good with this book. :(

ion gaf tho yall like this shit, see y'all soon. new update coming.