Note

Thank you for sticking with me until the end. This is by far the most complicated story I've written. I hope this was as fun to read as it was to write.

This book is for all the students who are always put under pressure to do more than they can handle. Always keep in mind that you're the hero of your own life. You should be the benchmark for yourself. We are all works in progress. Don't compare the small steps you've taken to the giant leaps that others have made.

Rejoice in their success because, just like you, they did well, too. You'll shine when it's your turn. With compassion, hard work, and courage, you'll get to where you want to be.

Take the time to reflect and gain wisdom from your mistakes. Think about how you can get better.

Thank you for studying and continuously learning with our Leon Ysmael Zamora and Amari Sloane Mendoza! At the end of the road, there will always be mistakes we can learn from, mistakes we can brush off, and mistakes we will look back on and laugh about. Even so, each of them has the potential to strengthen the person that you already are. Don't be afraid of making one; be afraid of not learning from it.

See you on The Losers' Club Series 3!