✨💐 Werewolf/Vampire Results 💐✨

First of all, appreciation to all the judges for timely judging and the host for collecting the scores and making the stickers!

Hey there Wattpaders! The time of wait has come to and end. We have really come a long journey, I as a host, and you as a judge/participant.

I wanted to thank all the lovely authors who took part in the contest. For the host, all of you are the winners!! I would like to thank the judges who judged everyone fairly and did their work sincerely.

The purpose of this contest wasn't sole competition and profits, but growing a network of lovely authors writing in various genres! I wanted, as an author, to support other authors while getting myself empowered as well. Hosting a contest couldn't be any better, and I'm privileged to serve here as your grateful host.

That's the reason, I wanted to show my support to you authors by voting and getting a review which would help you with your works in favor for a follow and other stuff! I loved promoting your works in the reading lists, as well as watching over the judges and your muses! I hope, I did good enough as a host.

Eternal support to all the authors I know by the contest. If you need any help, I'm always there for you and we can be great friends after this contest, I'm sure I'm not that boring!

This result would show some of the authors whose works could make it to the end!

Vampire genre: (you all did so well!!! I guess this time vamp genre overtook)

• Vampire's Ball SylRose18 87/100

• FATE navi_llera 88/100

• Just One Bite lapetitekebab. 68/100

Werewolf genre (this time I hope I'm honouring to get this genre first of all the genre's results I have to publish!)

• Alpha Aspen's Legacy DarkAriel 77/100

• The Elementorials bkhutso. 81/100

• His Queen Lilys_cornerrr 78/100

• W.O.L.F. ZaneTheEpicWriter. 79/100

• The Hybrid Alpha KryztalVon. 80/100

• Don't Fall Asleep Roobz985 81/100

• Finding Crimson Lucy-rora 90/100

• My Mate is a Greek God lyndieluv. 80/100

• Alphas heritage|Vmin Liu_winter 81/100

• My Destiny Smritri002. 79/100

Here are the winners

Decadent Thirst
BreanneLHeureux
93/100

The Silver Meadow
cnauthor
92/100

Feral Mates
DarkAriel
91/100

Hope the results are fair.

Host,
Kanae Yoshida