284: Tsunade (1)*

Chapter 284: Tsunade (1)*

At one point, there were changes in plans for the Neji who left to watch movies with the four kunoichis.

Because while watching Jumanji (1995) on the huge TV hanging from the wall, Neji sat in the middle of the four people. Tsunade and Tenten were just beside him, while Shizune and Samui were beside them.

So they were sitting far from his reach.

This made Shizune and Samui unable to hug Neji like Tsunade and Tenten were doing.

Unfortunately, neither of them had the courage to say anything on that matter.

Shizune, for one, was always reluctant around him so she didn't want to seem like a greedy bitch after she finally embraced him with her heart.

Samui, on the other hand, knew her place as a living sex-doll.

Their feelings and emotions, however, were reaching out to Neji even without them realising. Which was somewhat distracting while watching a good movie. Samui, he still didn't care much, but Shizune hadn't done anything wrong. So Neji just spawned another him on the side, and the two girls immediately jumped to hug the new spawn's either arms.

Happy with the development, Neji smiled and focused on the movie. Sometimes, he was very thankful to his «Super-Tasking» Quirk because otherwise his head would split.

["Mmm... Look at you taking so good care of them."] Suddenly, Lady Luck mumbled in his ears.

'Jealous?' Neji teased with a smirk. 'Maybe you should be careful of what you wish for next time. Your "toy" belongs to other ladies now.'

["Oh, shut up. I will show you once you return that who you belong to."]

"Right?"

["Agh! You are so annoying sometimes, you know that?"] Lady Luck hmphed in his mind. ["Bye, I won't 'disturb' your fun time."]

Her voice disappeared immediately.

Neji panicked.

'Hey, hey, listen here– I never said you are disturbing me. You know I like talking to you, right?' he tried, and felt her presence return. 'You are my cute little luck, how could I ever be bothered by you?'

["Mm... really?"] she asked after a while, a mischievous tone hidden beneath. ["If that's the case..."]

"..."

["Did you know, even though I am under house arrest, I can project myself via the bodies of lower existences?"]

Neji smelled something very suspicious behind her words– but it was too late. He could do nothing against this omniversal entity's ploy.

The next time Lady Luck spoke, her voice didn't boom in his mind.

It boomed beside his left ear.

"I hope you don't mind me hopping over." a hyper-seductive, almost irresistible voice spoke from his side.

Immediately turning to the side, Neji found Tsunade wearing a seductive smile similar to when she was drunk– to add on to that, her golden eyes were now red and she had two horns coming out of her head.

"..."

"Hey there, kiddo."

She was whispering, but her horns should still have attracted the other girls' attention. At least Shizune's attention, as she was sitting on Neji's right side. But that didn't happen. Almost as if they couldn't see Tsunade's horns.