RIP Janus(Pt. 1)

A/n: No fr, i'm not even trying to be funny with the title, poor Janus 💀 urdadlolz123  never gives any of these characters a break lmao also THANK U FOR THE REQUEST BESTIEEE🥰💪🌈🌈🌈

A/n: No fr, i'm not even trying to be funny with the title, poor Janus 💀 urdadlolz123 never gives any of these characters a break lmao also THANK U FOR THE REQUEST BESTIEEE🥰💪🌈🌈🌈

I present to you: the Janus one

Took a while to write bc I gotta make the plot as interesting and dramaticas I can.(probably not my best work but whatevzzz)

Also I forgot lmao

Instead of jumping right into it and giving the short silly goofy backstory later like I usually do, i'm going to write the entire field trip thing first bc I like to do more work than I have to🤪✌️

Janus sighed, bored in class when all of a sudden...

A field trip was announced.

He groaned, of course they'd be going on a field trip, because how much more elementary school could a bunch of childish high schoolers get?

The teacher explained the trip as the permission slip was passed out, and Janus couldn't even be bothered to listen. He hated field trips. Being forced to spend time with peers—who he would usually just flip off or avoid—through group activities.

It wasn't fun, and it certainly wasn't even remotely pleasant, because over half the student body hated him. And how could they not? Even he could admit that he wasn't exactly the most approachable, or the easiest person to get along with.

So of course, he half payed attention, ready to just wake up and get it over with the next day, until the teacher announced cheerfully that it was going to be an overnight trip.

And then, he was suddenly much more interested in paying attention. He hoped it was optional.

————————————————————

"Mom, Mother" Janus said, addressing his two Moms, after giving them
a chance to read the permission slip, "I don't think it's a good idea. For me to go on the field trip" he told them.

"Oh, I don't see why not!" His mom exclaimed, "this would be a great opportunity for you to finally make some friends! Six boys to a room, that should be fun! Like a—a big sleepover! And i'm sure it would be a delightful, educational experience!"

His mother scoffed, "Anne, don't be ridiculous, field trips are just stupid activities filled with anxiety and targeted towards the lonely kids to make them feel even more lonely when they're asked to get into groups and then they're the only one without a little buddy to run to, so they get stuck with the teacher, and—"

"Sounds to me like you're projecting" Janus's mom chuckled, "and come on, don't you think that this is just what Janus needs?"

"No! Mother's right" Janus piped up, "I really don't want to go to this thing. What if something happens? You know I have trouble...speaking up.." he murmured, "and—and—"