Chapter 59

After our dinner we went back to my place. Everything was fine. "So where you staying" I asked "in my car" he replied "yeah no go get your things your sleeping in the guest bedroom" I had 3 rooms they all had full baths and everything was set. He came back up with 2 suit cases. "How much did you pack" I said washing the dishes. "I brought a lot just in case you did say yes to starting fresh". Of course that's a Vance thing to do. "So where is the room." He said "do you want the one next to mine or the one across the hall". I said "the one next to your obviously". He said with a smile. "Down the hall to your right it's the one on the left hand said should be open". I said.

After finishing the dishes I went to my room to change into pjs. VS sent me a package before the show it included bars,under garment and a black silk pj set. I wore that

I walked out to the living room and saw Vance getting something

I walked out to the living room and saw Vance getting something. "What you looking for" I said siting down on the couch. "Looking for ta-" he said look up then stopping. "What" "oh uh j-Just looking for tape". Ok that was a little weird. "It's in the drawers behind you". I said then turning on the tv. Friday the 13th came out and I wanted to watch it so I did. Vance came out minutes later. "Who's this" he said pointing to a picture. "Jax's kids that Tyler the older one and violet the little girl". I said. "Woah he had kids who the mama". He asked coming to the couch and sitting next to me. "Sally he got back together with her and they are engaged". I said "wow that's amazing." He replied.

We watched the movie and it was amazing. It was now 2:39 in the morning I didn't work tomorrow or the next day so it didn't matter. "Ok I'm going to bed" I said to Vance. "Yeah me too". We reached our rooms and said goodnight. Vance and I are starting fresh maybe tomorrow we will be more comfortable and sleep in the same room. I closed all my windows and put the shades down. I brushed my teeth and finally went to bed.

It was the next morning I woke up to the smell of bacon and toast. I got up and went to the kitchen. "Hey I made breakfast have a seat I'm almost done" I went and got coffee and the cream and sugar. I sat down and he gave me bacon and toast with avocado on it. We ate and then after k went back to my room. I was tired. I heard a knock on my door. "What" I said "the door man is calling for u" Vance said and I got up and walked over. "Hey Vinnie what is it". "A blonde girl wants to come up should I send her". It probably sally "sure send her up" I said I changed quickly to sweat pants and the lace crop top. I heard the knock and opened the door.

"Hey where is he" the girl said. "Who's here" Vance said immediately stopped in his tracks. "How did you find me Emma". "You forgot the paparazzi always follows u". She said and I closed the door. I called the door man. "Get the security up here. crazy girl is up here" the door man answers quickly. They had Emma down and away from the building in 5 minutes. "That bitch is psycho". I said and before he could answer there was a knock on the door.

A/N
Hey guys it's been a while, I'm currently sick so sorry if I haven't posted much. But I think after this story I should make another Vance Hopper story what do you think lmk with your comment.