11 (Part 2)

Please vote and comment as much as you can!!! It's a request!!

"Ammi jaan, ammi jaan, Mini aapi, phuphu, you should come out of the bedroom and need to go downstairs." Vashma yelled coming inside Mini's bedroom where all three ladies were planning and plotting.

"What happened Vashma? Konsi kayamat aa gyi hai jo ghar ko sar par utha liya hai?" Kalindi asked to her foolish daughter.

"Arre ammi, go and see. Bhaijaan had went with that Bondita for shopping 6 hours ago and now they came, hand in hand with thousands of shopping bags. Maid had to make 54 rounds to keep the things in their room." Vashma said dramatically making others eyes widened and heart burn.

Kalindi immediately ran towards ANIDITA bedroom and bargain inside without knocking where whole room was filled only by shopping bags.

Anirudh was trying to make Bondita wear a beautiful daily wear sandal when Kalindi entered making Kalindi more angry. If eyes could kill, Bondita would had been dead by now.

"ANIRUDH!!!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING? CAN'T SHE WEAR THESE SANDALS BY HERSELF? AND WHY THE HELL THIS MUCH SHOPPING WAS NEEDED FOR THIS GIRL?" Kalindi shouted.

Bondita jumped in fear hearing her voice. Anirudh immediately made Bondita calm down and turned towards his mom who was shouting for no reason.

"Why are you shouting so much ammi? And what am I doing? I am tying her sandals. Is it wrong to do something for our wife? And about shopping, can't a husband shop for his wife? And now you tell me, what was there to shout so much in all these matters?" Anirudh said calmly, but dangerously.

Kalindi was left speechless. She couldn't find a word to say more. She was feeling embarrass in front of Bondita, who is nothing much than maid in her eyes.

Kalindi embarrassing laughed a little and turned to leave but stopped by Anirudh.

"And one more thing ammi, I have decided that at tomorrow evening, my and Bondita's Walima will take place. So please reach there on time."

Kalindi was now horrified. After Walima, everyone will get to know about their marriage along with media that her daughter in law is blind. No, she can't let that happen.

"NO..... You can't do Walima!!!" She stated.

"Ammi, I am not asking you or seeking your permission. I am telling you and inviting you for our Walima." Anirudh said sternly.

"But....."

"No if, no but ammi. I'll do all the arrangements. You just have to show your presence there because media will start their gossips if mother of groom will be find missing. That's it. Now you can go. Gate is just behind you."

"Why did you talk to taaijaan so rudely?" Bondita innocently asked as they sat at their sides of bed with lot of space between them.

"I didn't talk rudely, I just stated the fact. And I am not afraid of stating the fact infront of anyone. Beside, she would had thrown tantrums if I hadn't talked this rudely." Anirudh said.

Bondita was now in her thoughts. How lucky she is to have a man like Anirudh in her life who fought with everyone for her. He is continuously fighting with his family since they have gotten married.

He is doing everything for her, he had brought almost 2-3 shops things for her. And what she is doing for him? Nothing. Above that, in her blindness, she can't even see his handsome face. She is totally useless creature of the earth.

"Bondita...." Anirudh called her, bringing her back from her thoughts.

"Hmmm...."

"Actually, I have booked a parlour for you tomorrow. So, be ready tomorrow. I'll drop you there and when you'll get ready, driver will take to directly to the place where Walima will take place. Will that be ok for you?"