Your daughter has a crush on another member (Cashton)

Ashton- Laura has always seemed to be close with Calum, neither you or Ashton thought anything of it. But at 8 years old, she had convinced herself that Calum was her boyfriend. Calum and Ashton were in the studio recording when Laura came in. She saw Calum and ran to hug him. Ashton was a little hurt. "Does daddy get a hug Laura?" Ashton said smiling. "No! Only my boyfriend gets hugs!" Laura responded looking at calum. Ashton looked at Calum angrily as Calum just laughed.

Calum- 5 year old Molly was standing in front of a mirror putting on her mommy's red lipstick she found in your bathroom. You and Calum and and Molly were going out to brunch to see ashton. You walked in seeing your little girl with a red lipstick smudged face. "What are you doing sweetie?" You laughed. She just blushed and smiled largely saying "I have to look pretty for uncle Ashton. Doesn't he like pretty girls?" "Oh honey you don't need that you're beautiful already!" You responded. Calum walked in shortly after. "Y/N? Does Molly have a crush on uncle ashton?" Calum looked at you asking and then looked at Molly. She giggled "yes" she grinned, "he's soo cute!!" She said. You felt Calum tense up next to you getting overprotective.