Chapter 22: Her Answer...

It was quite fun writing this chapter... So I hope your'll do enjoy it! For some of your'll will be happy about what goes on in this chapter...;)

Dylan's POV

What!? We all whispered said.

This Mason guy is Christy's boyfriend!! She has a boyfriend!! But I thougt she never had a boyfriend after David Wright, Christy's ex and our companies main rival. I thought to myself.

I glanced at William and his face was red... He looked like he was about to kill someone, more likely that Mason guy. But why did Christy kissed William back, if she had a boyfriend?

We watched them from the hallway, waiting for Christy's answer...

Yes!- Yes... Yes was her answer! William stormed off to the hobby room after he heard the first syllable. We all went after him and when we got there, he was pacing the room.

"Yes...Yes! That's her fucking answer!!"He said in a disgusted tone.

"I didn't even know she had a boyfriend, I thought she was so hurt to have a boyfriend."He said with a scowl.

"Well, we can't be to sure if the guy is really her boyfriend-"Anthony started but William cut him off.

"So what, now she's a whore? She just goes around and says yes to marrying some random guy? I bet they fucked and now she's pregnant with that guy's child and now they getting married!"He said darkly.

He was furious! I have never ever seen my brother like this ever. He must have really fell for Christy but he doesn't know it yet. I thought. It was true, he did said he has a "liking" for her but...how should I say this... He didn't consider it love? Until now.

Christy's POV

"Yes!" I said with a smirk. I knew what he was doing and I was willing to join in.

"Really."He said with a raised eyebrow. His eyes glistening with amusement and mischief.

"Yes really"I said with a sarcastic smile.

Selene burst out laughing, tears practically falling down her cheeks.

"I am sorry-"She said inbetween giggles."I couldn't hold it in anymore! This is just as funny as it was 4 years ago!"She said after her laughing fest.

"You could have just waited a little more, I was getting to the good part..."Mason glared at Selene.

"Which is the good part?"I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Kissing you. You know, after I propose and you say yes and then you jump into my arms and we kiss. Ya, that was the good part."He replied and got up.

"That was the good part?"Selene chuckled.

"Do you know hard it was to get to kiss Christy! That was like 'mission impossible' " He said, his hands moving around as he spoke to emphasie how hard it was to kiss me. Which was true.

"Apparently it was not hard for you, since you so casually kissed me!"I said in an accusing tone.

"We both fell and you landed on me, so I wanted to know how it was to kiss you. You know how many guys wanted to know how it felt to kiss you"He said with a shrug.

"But you knew I was with Davif and you still kissed me."I said and he just shrugged.

"But it was worth it!"He said with a smirk and I flipped him off which he just faked being hurt.

"Okay now for real who is the lucky woman?"I said.

"Well, did you see the girl that works as a receptionist in Lexon Hospital?"He asked.