Ch.12

I groan an cuddle into the person next to me. I didn't know where I was, who the person next to me even was, but I didn't care. All I know is that I have a piercing headache and I feel as if I'm dying.

"Ashley?" the person next to me says while pushing the hair in my face away. I look up and my eyes meet beautiful blue eyes. I smile and lean up to kiss him.

"You okay?"

"I just have a terrible headache." I say while rubbing my head.

"Come downstairs and I'll give you medicine." he says while climbing over me and getting off the bed. I get up to and follow him out the door. We walk downstairs and into the kitchen. I see Harry laying on the couch and decide to just leave him there. Louis then walks up to me and gives me some medicine. I put it to my lips and fling it away from me, causing it to splash on th floor. Oops. I huff and grab a rag to pick it up. I wet the rag and wipe up the mess.

"Are you going to throw this one?" he says while handing me another cup. I laugh and take the cup. I plug my nos and throw my head back and take the medicine. I pull a face and jump up and down. I flap my arms and jump in circles.

"That was vile!" I yell. I grab my cup of water and take a drink.

"You okay?" Louis says while grabbing my shoulders to stop my flailing arms.

"That was horrible Louis!"

"It's just medicine!" Louis says while laughing at my childness. My headache comes back and it was ten times worse than before. The tears well up and I sit on the kitchen floor. I let the tears fall and I didn't care. Then Harry walks over to me. I see Louis put his arm out so Harry didn't get to me.

"Tell her to suck it up! It's just a hangover and she's overreacting!" he tells to me indirectly. That's it. I jump up regardless of the hangover and start yelling at Harry.

"Listen here you little bitch, I sick and tired of your shit okay?! Either you shut the hell up or get your ass out of my damn house!" I yell at him. I run up the stairs and into my room. I jump on my bed. I then fall into a restless sleep