XXIII - Upper Yard

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

Two sky sharks jumped at the Going Merry, which sat on a giant altar in the middle of a clearing of trees. The ground however was the sky ocean.

(Y/N) jumped and punched one with a swirling wind-infused punch, while Zoro tried to block the other one with his two swords.

Unfortunately, the sky shark was too heavy and it pushed Zoro into the cloud sea. The shark disappeared after him.

Nami: Zoro!!

Chopper: A sky shark's got Zoro!!

No sound came up. Nami and Chopper started freaking out.

Nami: He's not coming up! Did it eat him?!

Chopper: Wah!! Zoro's been eaten!!

(Y/N): No. He would not let a puny shark like that be his undoing.

Robin: I agree. Plus if he'd been eaten, the clouds would've turned red.

Nami: That's a gruesome thing to say, Robin!!

Just then, Zoro punched the sky shark out of the clouds, defeating it, before he jumped out and landed on the altar's steps.

Zoro: <mad> What a pain!!

When he reached the Going Merry, (Y/N) started drying off Zoro's hair with a towel.

Zoro: What are you doing?

(Y/N): You don't want to catch a cold. The water is freezing over here.

Zoro: What are you, my dad?

Robin giggled.

Zoro: <sighing> Geez. There's no way I can swim to the bank from here. What is this place?

(Y/N): Well, we're definitely in the Upper Yard, and it looks like the lobster dropped us off on some kind of sacrificial altar. And the river's full of sky sharks.

Zoro: What a place that thing brought us to. Stupid lobster.

He took of his shirt and started wringing it out.

Nami: You knocked that thing out with your bare fists.

Chopper: Zoro is strong.

Robin: I wonder if Heaven's punishment means starving to death on this altar.

Zoro: You think this God guy would be that nice?

Robin: Hard to say. I've never met him.

Zoro: The hull's too badly damaged for us to sail out of here. We'll have to make repairs here somehow, Chopper.

Chopper: Huh? Me?! All right.

Nami: Make repairs? Do you have a plan?

Zoro: We have to get into the forest. This will be our base of operations. I'm sure Luffy and the others will come looking for us. You know what they say. If you get lost, stay where you are.

Nami: Then why don't you?! 💢

(Y/N): I think I'll just sit down and drink some tea.

Nami: Isn't your tea set broken?

(Y/N): <shocked> You're right! Damn it!

Nami: You sure forget stuff easily. First that you can create rain and now that.